Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Cacodemon Leade

Hissys Adventure to Bad Toys 2

Guest Cacodemon Leade

I have cancelled Hissys Adventure, and instead, I'm working on the sequel for Bad Toys, and it's gonna be a TC for ZDOOM! The Demo Version will have the following:

- Bad Toys Specific Stuff

- Big Machine Gun from DOOM Alpha 0.5.

- Three levels, with ACS Scripting, and Slopes!

- MP3s from PSX DOOM and DOOM 64! (Title Screen music is the Bad Toys theme in MP3 format)

When Complete, it will have the following:

- 32 Levels of Mayhem!

- 5 Bosses!

- The ability to play as 4 different Characters, aside from Flynn Taggart.

- Over 8 Weapons!

- And much more!

Good idea. How do you make the ability to play as 4 different characters? Do you have a person1.wad, person2.was, etc... or is it some kind of script? If it is a script is it possible to do with Doom 1.9?

Guest Cacodemon Leade

I hope ZDOOM's DOOMScript which will be in the real ZDOOM Version 1.23 will have the ability for you to play as other characters, cause otherwise it can't be replayed. After all, I will have four characters (The DOOMGuy known as Flynn Taggart being one of them). I could include secret characters when you complete a certain task in the TC.

As for it being done with Plain Vanilla DOOM 1.9, It can't be done without the source code, which is linux only (I hate Linux!)

Guest Cacodemon Leade

Here are the Characters:

Name: Flynn Taggart

As the toughest Space Marine ever known. He is very tough and he has been fighting demons for many years, from the Time of DOOM all the way to the time of DOOM 64, then IKE654's Kill. These evil toys keep haunting him in his sleep, and then he decides to destroy the evil behind the evil toys that invaded Delta Toys, formerally known as Happy Toys.

Pros: He can carry every single gun at once!!! He is good for beginning DOOMers.

Cons: As far as I know he has no cons.

Name: Linna

She is one of the Knight Sabres, and she has a little bit of trouble in battle, but finds a way to get out of that trouble, even help from the other Knight Sabres. So far she has managed to smash a Boomer's Core that was inside his head, and other numerous cores that Linna had smashed. When she starts having Nightmares of evil toys coming after her, threatening to kill her, she decides to face her fears by heading for the Delta Toys Corporation.

Pros: Starts out with a Hardsuit, so Linna does not lose health until her Hardsuit is dismantled. She starts out with palm blast and bolt launchers.

Cons: The problem is that Linna takes an enormous amount of damage if she doesn't have her Hardsuit on, so keep that Armor level up, or else!

Name: Jill Valentine

Resigned from S.T.A.R.S., she managed to escape Raccoon city without much trouble. However, she fears for the follower coming after her, and that's not the worst of it. She must find a way to hide from him, so she makes the honest mistake of hiding in the Delta Toys Corporation.

Pros: Faster Speed, fires guns faster.

Cons: Low Health level, doesn't even the hell know how a bayonet is used!

Name: Duke Nukem

Even the toys striked fear into Duke Nukem. They unfortunately were unable to, because Duke has fought things even worse, starting on the day that he defeated Dr. Proton. He also defeated the Rigelations, the Aliens lead by the Cycloid Emperor, Zero, and countless numbers of aliens he has fought. Now the evil toys put Duke's Skills to the test.

Pros: Can carry all weapons, starts out with his trusty rapid fire pistol. Jumps at a big height.

Cons: Lack of speed.

There. The characters revealed.

Dude what kind of moron are you? You can't put a RE character in doom. It just doesn't fit. She would get killed so fast. But as for characters. You could always put skins in the wad.

Guest Cacodemon Leade
Ralphis said:

Dude what kind of moron are you? You can't put a RE character in doom. It just doesn't fit. She would get killed so fast.

Oh yeah? Try playing as her on the "Am I fucking nuts?" difficulty when Bad Toys 2 is finished okay?!?!? It will take a very hardcored DOOM Player to go through the game as her without losing all their lives! Besides, I like the Resident Evil 3 version of Jill better than the Original Resident Evil version, okay?

Guest Cacodemon Leade

Ralphis, if you want to know the secret characters, E-Mail me after the Bad Toys 2 TC Demo for ZDOOM is released, okay?