Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Lost Soul

The Absolution.. again!

I tried to get this out a mere few hours ago, but some guy called 'fuckmordeth' apparently just came in and caused the biggest damn flame feud in history! Well, I'll try again I guess.
Wish I coulda seen that fight though.. I miss all the good stuff!

Anyway, to my point. Has anyone else out there other than myself heard of an alternate version of Doom 64 called 'Doom 64: Absolution'? I have heard of it a few times.. and come to think of it, I even saw it on www.half.com! Go there, do a search on games, and then Doom. You SHOULD see it. It constantly says 'out of stock' mind you, but still! Is there another way to get this game? Or does it even exist? Help!! If it does exist, I want to get it!

DOOM 64's actual title is DOOM 64:THE ABSOLUTION,the 64 appears in the box and title screen but my oaficial guide says absolution.
I call it DOOM 64:THE ABSOLUTION.
There one in the same.

Okay.. but then why are Doom 64, and Doom 64: The Absolution listed as 2 different things? and why the hell did somoeon say it's available for the Dreamcast anyway? Check www.half.com to see that one!

isnt the absolution the name of the level where you fight the final boss on doom64? (And 3 huge waves of monsters of course ;) )

yep.that was the name of the boss level when you fight the mastermind,no not the spider-masterminds,or simply call the boss of doom 64,the mother demon.

Doom 64 : the absolution was supposed to be the name of the sequel to doom 64, mind you the real name WAS final doom 2: the absolution. But unfortunatly they scrapped it in order to make quake 64 (which wasn't worth it IMHO).