Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DooMBoy

Weird things

Whilst blowing away demons in Ultimate Doom, I noticed a very disturbing trend-the way the monsters themselves attack you. What I mean is, well, take the Cacodemon for instance. Whenever you get up close to him, all he does is spit lightning balls at you! With that big mouth, and those sharp, sharp teeth you'd think he'd at least bite you. But no. And another thing. The CyberDemon has the ability to rip you in half with his giant hand, and what does he do? He trots around blowing rockets at you. Scary, man.

Guest ZarcyB

Whilst doing my rounds in the Doomworld forums, I noticed a very disturbing trend - the frightening number of lamers like you. Scary, man.

If you pay more attention you will realise that the Cacodemon's don't spit fireballs at close range, they DO bite you.

Guest Aradiel

Strange things mystifying, like the song from Jesus Christ Superstar. Heh.

well, despite the fact that you're somewhat annoying, I have to admit that having a Cyberdemon pick the player (or another monster) and hurl him across the room would be pretty funny =)

What's really weird is why you keep posting useless dribble despite having been flamed for it.

The cacodemons DO bite up close. It's the same animation as the electric ball launch, but no electric ball launches :P