Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest deathwarrior

hmm

Guest deathwarrior

Doomboy = Fuckmordeth?

just a thought.

they both had the same face, but that could be out of the question.

Exactly!
I was about to post something similar:

"All of a sudden he appears out of nowhere and starts posting spam-like posts. Just 2 days ago, there was a similar problem. He even has the same face of that person.
Not do jump to conclusions, but do you get what I'm trying to say?"

He's also in the Doom 3 forum.

Guest ZarcyB

Now now, let's not jump to conclusions... as much as I hate the fucking prick, I do think we are being a bit unfair on Doomboy.

Let's get some REAL evidence first :P

Guest deathwarrior

guess what? check his ip's on the last four threads he started.

they are ALL different

A little suspicous eh?

If you need more evidence, look at the last four out of five posts. Looks a bit spammy to me. Wait...doesn't he do this all the time. BTW mordeth edited on of Doomboy's post cause the dumbass was looking for Doom2 warez. Looks like a bit of bad blood between the two.

So, IF he is...uh...him, maybe that's the reason why he flooded the forum.
He broke his Doom 2 disk, so he went around asking for warez and Mordeth stopped him on multiple occasions. He then got angry, temporarily changed his name, and then flooded the forum with obscenery toward Mordeth. Now, he's back with his original name trying once again...?

Guest Cacodemon Leade
Zeratul 982 said:

Exactly!
I was about to post something similar:

"All of a sudden he appears out of nowhere and starts posting spam-like posts. Just 2 days ago, there was a similar problem. He even has the same face of that person.
Not do jump to conclusions, but do you get what I'm trying to say?"

He's also in the Doom 3 forum.

Seems to be the same situation at the day of the Black CSDOOM Launcher that Nightfang did, and he disguised himself as XDaemon so that none of us will find out who it really is.

deathwarrior said:

guess what? check his ip's on the last four threads he started.

they are ALL different

A little suspicous eh?

To be fair, you'd probably find my IP different most of the time. Aside from the fact that I'll post from different machines at uni (all on static IPs), work (another uni, so everything's still on static IPs) etc.. I'm on a dialup account, and every time I reconnect (typically once or twice a day, and I'm far luckier than most) I get a different IP.

Zeratul 982 said:

So, IF he is...uh...him, maybe that's the reason why he flooded the forum.
He broke his Doom 2 disk, so he went around asking for warez and Mordeth stopped him on multiple occasions. He then got angry, temporarily changed his name, and then flooded the forum with obscenery toward Mordeth. Now, he's back with his original name trying once again...?

That would make sense. It's always annoying when you gotta hit somebody but can't ;)

Cacodemon Leade said:

Seems to be the same situation at the day of the Black CSDOOM Launcher that Nightfang did, and he disguised himself as XDaemon so that none of us will find out who it really is.

I hate people like that.....someone get him away :(

Guest pickle_hammer

I eat spam and pinapple