Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Cacodemon Leade

Uh, Elbyran42...

Guest Cacodemon Leade

I had just bought Serious Sam today and I got very far in the game, but I'm stuck in the ridiculous Dunes level! How the hell do I beat that level?!?!?!?!?

Uh oh. Take a look at his last thread and see how many replies he got.
Either he's just not available, or he's ticked off because of it.
Remember what he said that one time.

ahh... the dunes level. if you're looking to get into the gate that won't open (i was stuck there myself) pick up the items before the gate. it causes hordes of enemies to come after you (big surprise) destroy those, pick up more items, kill more enemies, and then the gate opens. don't bother trying to go far from the gate, or try to get the heart on the far away oasis, you automatically get hurt when you go too far.

if you're having trouble with all of the enemies inside the gate, use rockets on the mechs, the laser cannon on the green guys with the homing balls (the shots destroy the balls when they shoot them), and the double barrel shotgun for everything else.

Zeratul 982 said:

Uh oh. Take a look at his last thread and see how many replies he got.
Either he's just not available, or he's ticked off because of it.
Remember what he said that one time.

First off Zeratul, i'm not pissed at you, or anyone who contributed to my site. As esco would say, you're all my dawgs! :-) I was unavailable (at work), however, I still am very pissed off at the lack of respect everyone has for each other in the forums.

Guest Cacodemon Leade
elbryan42 said:

ahh... the dunes level. if you're looking to get into the gate that won't open (i was stuck there myself) pick up the items before the gate. it causes hordes of enemies to come after you (big surprise) destroy those, pick up more items, kill more enemies, and then the gate opens. don't bother trying to go far from the gate, or try to get the heart on the far away oasis, you automatically get hurt when you go too far.

if you're having trouble with all of the enemies inside the gate, use rockets on the mechs, the laser cannon on the green guys with the homing balls (the shots destroy the balls when they shoot them), and the double barrel shotgun for everything else.

Thank you. I will try that. Didn't know I had to stay at the gate the whole time. I'll try that.

Guest Cacodemon Leade

I beat the dunes level! Now I am in the Suburbs level. All I have to do there is get through the sewer gates.