• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest fragg

IMPORTANT PUBLIC NOTICE.....

Guest fragg

IMPORTANT PUBLIC NOTICE TO ALL MEMBERS:
The following interesting (maybe even, kinda Serious) "Doomworld Official Staff-Actions" took place today.......

(1) Arioch fired Linguica....
(2) Linguica then fired Mordeth....
(3) Mordeth then fired Arioch....
(4) Doomworld's pet dog "Bozo" then fired all Three....
(5) Doomworld's pet cat "Drunken Sarah" then fired Bozo....
(6) Doomworld's pet rat "Filthy Faggot" (pissed off by all the noise) came out of his hole, with loaded Shotgun....
(7) Everyone then called in their (Animal or Human) Brothers, Cousins, Uncles, In-Laws, Out-Laws, AND Mother-in-Laws.....
(8) Heavy weapons fire now raging, all sides!!!
(9) Stay tuned, for "Update" on these latest, very interesting "Doomworld Official Staff-Actions".....

(I'm rooting for "Faggot").
fragg

????

I don't understand anything you wanna to said or given us !

Need some more, explain !

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

we'll be waiting for a historical re-enactment of these events in a Doom WAD (well at least I will....)

(10) Geekmarine ordered an airstrike for the entire area, and then requested that it be quarantined for at least 500 years to prevent anyone else from being exposed to whatever caused all this violence.
(11) Scientists discovered that Doom was NOT to blame, rather it was a piece of educational software that was accidently installed on their computer systems that teaches kids their ABC's and 123's. Apparently, it was too difficult, even on I'm Too Young to Learn, and the rage was a by-product of their frustration with the educational program.
(12) Scientists also discovered that if they had spent less time playing Doom, they would have had time to learn useful skills such as those in the educational program, and this whole problem never would have occurred.
(13) Geekmarine was dragged out back into the alley and repeatedly shot with a fully charged BFG for his insulting and blasphemous comments.
(14) The mess left behind was licked up by "Bozo", "Drunken Sally", and "Filthy Faggot".
(15) The day was honored as a historic event, nearly on the scale of importance as the release of Doom itself.

Guest deathwarrior
Linguica said:

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

i'm about as confused as you.

Guest fragg
geekmarine said:

Hey, Geek great! Wish I'd thot of all that!
Happy April Fools Day, everyone!!!!
fragg

Guest fragg
GooberMan said:

we'll be waiting for a historical re-enactment of these events in a Doom WAD (well at least I will....)

Hey goob, that's an idea, someone make a Wad outta all this, make sprites and post as "Doomworld Wars"
I'll bet everyone would be playin' it

Guest fragg
X-DOOM said:

????

I don't understand anything you wanna to said or given us !

Need some more, explain !

HE, HA, X-dOOM, IT'S A JOKE!!
"APRIL FOOLS DAY" JOKE.
DO YOU CELEBRATE THAT DAY IN FRANCE?
fragg

hahaha !

I'm not in France, i'm in Canada.
Yes we celebrate it too,
but in a certain ages, we stay away this idiots fishday