Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sharessa

*ripoff*

Rellik said:

2. TOOL rocks, unless you like your music cookie-cutter-ific. They also have some of the coolest videos ever made.

Heh I see I'm not alone.

.......TURBO NEGRO!!!!!!!!!!!!......... these guys are good, and funny, I want to make love to these silly norwegians. And I like tool. So yeah, that's it. Bye!

Heh. Who'd've thunk this would turn into a music thread. Ah well. Now time for my opinions...

Punk has a good message and all, but (I'm sorry) the music usualy sucks. A lot of industrial carries the same kind of messages and such, like KMFDM and PWEI. I've tried to get into liking punk, but the only bands I've found worthwile pursuing are Dropkick Murpheys (because they're kinda funny), and Propagandhi (because I heard a lot of good stuff about them). All the original punk bands that everyone praises sound like pop crap from what I've heard.

Secondly, Tool is bleeding awesome. I have no Idea how you could possibly hate them. They are innovative, original, intelectual and very deep. I have no idea why anyone would possibly find them objectionable. Everyone I know in RealLife(tm) thinks they are great, so I dunno what to say.