Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
danarchist

SLIGE

I'm just wondering...does anyone else use SLIGE. I never hear anyone else talk about it and I'm wondering if I'm the only one.

I think it's a fun program when your're bored. Though the rooms are blocky, they get better with time, and it's fun to mess with the textures...It's like making your own level but you don't have to know a thing about editing!

Right now I'm in anticipation of the next version. I have a feeling it will bring some major changes with it.

I used that thing a long time ago when I was short on ideas. It's "architecture" was a crooked bar across one of the ceiling, so needless to say I wasn't that impressed ;) Maybe it's gotten better.

I use SLIGE, and I agree with you: it's a lot of fun. I just didn't think there was anything to talk about... I too would be interested in a new version.

I really like Slige. I use it whenever I'm bored and I don't feel like going through cdrom.com to find a good level. It's actually the only thing I use Doom Legacy for. Here's the formula for good Doom fun:

Slige + glBSP + Doom Legacy (Glide) = Tons of fun!

I have found Slige a bit predictable, though. I can always identify when I'm about to face a large monster.

Guest RTC Marine
Lüt said:

I used that thing a long time ago when I was short on ideas. It's "architecture" was a crooked bar across one of the ceiling, so needless to say I wasn't that impressed ;) Maybe it's gotten better.

slige is tons of fun, especially on a rainy day, with the fire place going and a hot cup of cocoa and... ahh heck. I use it when i get bored (fullstop) Heh