Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hell's Spawn

doom rulz

Guest Hell's Spawn

I think doom is the most badass game there is but it needs one more thing to be perfect.....a movie and I was wondering when the hell it was coming out it's release date has been pushed back 3 times.

<embed src"http://www.theunionunderground.com/Sounds/KillingTheFly.wav">

There was supposed to be a Doom movie coming out?
I never heard about it here.

P.S.: I don't think HTML works in messages. Nice try though.

It was supposed to be in production in mid 1999, but was cancelled because of the Columbine shooting thing.

Guest PFCRon
elbryan42 said:

It was supposed to be in production in mid 1999, but was cancelled because of the Columbine shooting thing.

I read about that too. Isn't it still in production?

Okay,I heard a few different DOOM movies and scripts throughout two years.Here They are:

Woody Allen plays as the DOOM marine(shudder) and Leonardo plays as a marine who dies by a bulldemon.There were spposed to be some women in there,cant remember there names.But it was supposed to be a more of a comedy.This one made me cry,cuase if it got out it would suck!
That one aint working no more,it got cut.

Another one was supposed to be based on the first DOOM novel.

Another,I think the most recent one was supposed to more of a horror movie and it looked cool to me.
But now I dont even know if there is a movie in production anymore I seen movie reports all over the internet and the movie was shut down,re-opend,still being worked on,so im not sure of anything anymore.

PFCRon said:

I read about that too. Isn't it still in production?

Yeah, I think it was also being directed by the guy that did the Spawn animated movies, Todd McFarlane or something.

ROFL. some of these veiws of what aa doom movie is going to be are funny.

But knowing the movie indestry and doom having very little story. i dont think the movie will look good. unless id soft has 140 millon $$ like squresoft with final fantasy the spirets within :) then thay could create something going along the line of doom and doom 2 i mean a movie about the doom monsters invading earth and humans trying to stop them would be pritty cool.

nightmare imp said:

Okay,I heard a few different DOOM movies and scripts throughout two years.Here They are:

Woody Allen plays as the DOOM marine(shudder) and Leonardo plays as a marine who dies by a bulldemon.There were spposed to be some women in there,cant remember there names.But it was supposed to be a more of a comedy.This one made me cry,cuase if it got out it would suck!
That one aint working no more,it got cut.

Another one was supposed to be based on the first DOOM novel.

Another,I think the most recent one was supposed to more of a horror movie and it looked cool to me.
But now I dont even know if there is a movie in production anymore I seen movie reports all over the internet and the movie was shut down,re-opend,still being worked on,so im not sure of anything anymore.

well unfortunately, movies based on games usually suck unless they're handled by the original creators, like Final Fantasy (which isn't even really based on any of the games).

In some cases though, there;s no way to keep them from sucking, I mean, could you even visualize a decent film based on Street Fighter.....well I sure as hell can't.

As far as DOOM is concerned, it would have to be handled with extreme care, or it would be a disgrace.

SaGa said:

ROFL. some of these veiws of what aa doom movie is going to be are funny.

But knowing the movie indestry and doom having very little story. i dont think the movie will look good. unless id soft has 140 millon $$ like squresoft with final fantasy the spirets within :) then thay could create something going along the line of doom and doom 2 i mean a movie about the doom monsters invading earth and humans trying to stop them would be pritty cool.

Man, learn when and when not to use the letter "e"