Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Gruson

Want to buy: pewter Cyberdemon (id Anthology)

Guest Gruson

If anyone has this laying around I would really like it. Please let me know how much you want for it.

Thanks,
Gruson

The Cyberdemon included with "anthology" was just one of the Reaper doom miniatures. I have the Cybie (sorry, not parting with it) and wanted to expand my collection. I went along to a local Role Playing shop knowing the guy there was a real figure enthusiast, he used to be in the business. He contacted a few wholesale places and eventually went direct to reaper themselves. I know he would have done a pretty thorough search as he has done so for me before.

He also told me that, from experience, manufacturers are usually not averse to casting a few extra figures when he asks politely, even if the line has been discontinued, so long as moulds etc are still available. However, he got the answer that the figures are no longer available and cannot be made. There was a good reason (something like the expiry of the merchandising licence or something) but I don't remember the details. It was a while ago.

Anyway, the short version of what I am trying to say is the models are no longer being made, and it would seem the manufacturer no longer has any back stock, nor the ability to produce any more. So, you may be able to find them on the shelf as stock a supplier has had sitting around for a while, but no new stock will be available.

I've got all the figurines (AFAIK) except for the Demon and the Cyberdemon. Cyberdemons are naturally the hardest to find, but I could use a Demon or two just to get that much closer to completing my collection.

Guest Gruson
Linguica said:

I've got all the figurines (AFAIK) except for the Demon and the Cyberdemon. Cyberdemons are naturally the hardest to find, but I could use a Demon or two just to get that much closer to completing my collection.

WHERE CAN I FIND THESE FIGURES????

I want them all bad!

Let me know! I want that Space Marine and Baron of Hell....man.

Uhm, I have three of the Cybs :-)
The first Id Anthology I bought used was incomplete (only the "Book of Id" containing the 4 CDs.
Then I bought a second Id Anthology, this time a complete and *NEW* one, shrinkwrapped with all the stuff including the Cyb.
When I saw another Id Anthology on ebay, also complete, I had to buy it, I could not resist because that figurine is SO nice. So I got my second Cyb and the third Anthology.
The third Cyb I bought alone, the seller offered it as a "Devil-Toy" and I found it by surprise.

Sorry, I am cruel telling you all this but I would never think about selling one.

And I do not think any Doomer would sell such a miniature once he owns it.

Gruson said:

WHERE CAN I FIND THESE FIGURES????

I want them all bad!

Let me know! I want that Space Marine and Baron of Hell....man.

hehe,
Gotta Catch'em All =P