Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
oblivion

plutonia.wad?

one of teh zdaemon servers currently out is running coop on plutonia.wad. i checked all the usual .wad ftps for "plutonia.wad" or "plutonia.zip" but came up with nil. where can i get this plutonia.wad?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAROFLMAOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLLOOLOLOOOLOLOLOOOLOLOL

...and I thought I was incomprehencibly dumb...

Insomniac said:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAROFLMAOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLLOOLOLOOOLOLOLOOOLOLOL

...and I thought I was incomprehencibly dumb...

eh? :(

lol, I hope you aren't asking for this on purpose. Plutonia.wad and Tnt.wad come with the box of Final Doom. It's an official release, which means you have to buy it from legal sellers ;)

999cop said:

lol, I hope you aren't asking for this on purpose. Plutonia.wad and Tnt.wad come with the box of Final Doom. It's an official release, which means you have to buy it from legal sellers ;)

ahh okie final doom crapola. srry, i never bothered to edumacate myself on anything related to final doom. so, what exactly comes in it? what are plutonia.wad and tnt.wad?

Two different 32 level megawads? Why would they release that as one package...anyway it's time for me to pick that sucker up.

Yeah, I never understood why there were two IWADs with Final Doom. Surely that's just a waste of space because don't all the graphics and sound effects have to be in both?

oblivion, what's your e-mail address?

MaTT [TiK] said:
Yeah, I never understood why there were two IWADs with Final Doom. Surely that's just a waste of space because don't all the graphics and sound effects have to be in both?

oblivion, what's your e-mail address?

uzi666@juno.com, but i'm not sure if it takes large attachments

Heh, I'm not gonna e-mail you Plutonia.wad. Even if I could, that would be illegal. I just wondered because ... er ... I love you ;)

When I said I loved you, I meant as a valuable member of the Doomworld forums. And your e-mail address was not in your profile, so I asked for it. You see, I always like to have the e-mail addresses of anyone who I think is important. I'm not insane by the way. Mwuhuhuhuhuhuhahahahahahehehehehooo. Guhyik :B

Welcome to the Multiplayer Forum Mantrain, enjoy your ride.