Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Squashfoot

Wallpaper

I'm wondering, my pansy ass, if there is a good place to check out some cool doom wallpaper for my computer. Thanks.
Squashfoot

Guest ZarcyB

I find I can very rarely find what I want... I would suggest making your own. That's what I did. Now I have a l337 Unreal 2 wallpaper :)

I always see that "h4x0r" guy in Skulltag always quote "l337" this and "l337" that. I can figure out the rest, but I can never figure out what that one means. It can't be "leet" because it doesn't make sense.
Yeah, yeah, it's a stupid question, and I'll probably regret it after I find out, but WHAT IS IT??

Guest DIRE

Ill be nice because i rememeber when i didnt know and i got my head chewed off for asking. 1337 = leet which is short for eleet consider it to be synonomys.

Guest DIRE

Don't regret asking a question. The only dumb question is the one not asked. unlike most people, I like newbies. They dont irritate me, They are people and can offer interesting conversation. the newbie bashing has to stop. and Zaratul and any other newbie Feel free to ask me any question, and if i know the answer i will try to answer it to the best of my ability.