Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

really good slige maps

i have made a few maps with slige that are really good for doom1. i will post them at my new site as soon as i fix some of the bugs in them. they are really hard to beat and have large complex levels but are not going to get annoying

He can take *some* credit if he debug's 'em and gussies 'em up a bit.

Or maybe if he's the one that came up with the random seed number and parameters that created the cool level. Hehe, yeah, that takes a lot of work, it must take months to make a level like that.

Vorpal said:

As long as you don't take any credit for making them...

You forget that Dave Chess designed Slige to put an 'S' watermark in all of the levels so you can't calim it is yours. However, it seems to me that a few easy linedef deletes might fix this problem. :p

geekmarine said:

Or maybe if he's the one that came up with the random seed number and parameters that created the cool level. Hehe, yeah, that takes a lot of work, it must take months to make a level like that.

i am not takeing credit, all i have done to them is fixed simpile problems that can appear with in large levels. i dont even know the first thing about doom levels, i can make a square room and do textures which is all i will fix in the levels but they are still really hard to play