Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Rubilacxe

EILATAN YAG (RUBILACXE IS BACK)

Hey! I decided to see what stupid things have taken place in this forum, since i haven't been here in such a long time

Are you guys still newbie bashing? I know, my signature involves "newbie bashing" but that guy was just a utter moron and didn't deserve to live.

anyway, just checking in

Here come the flames........

No, you've got it all wrong. If I am to believe that is a true newbie post, it would have to be in ALL CAPS.

Lüt said:

Who's gay Natalie?

Eilatan Yag (Or Natalie Gay) is just some girl at my school

It probably should be Yag Eilatan, shouldn't it?

Anyway, i changed my quote. So i'll stop the "Bashing" of "newbies" or whatever.

hmmm, maybe Yageilatan would be cool. Oh wait, i'm obsessing. Sorry, i tend to do that! Dammit, i'm rambling again....just one of those days i guess

You and your backwards crap :) I just realized after reading that title that your name is Excalibur backwards too.

Rubilacxe said:

Eilatan Yag (Or Natalie Gay) is just some girl at my school

It probably should be Yag Eilatan, shouldn't it?

Anyway, i changed my quote. So i'll stop the "Bashing" of "newbies" or whatever.

hmmm, maybe Yageilatan would be cool. Oh wait, i'm obsessing. Sorry, i tend to do that! Dammit, i'm rambling again....just one of those days i guess

This girl got a nice ass?

Lüt said:

You and your backwards crap :) I just realized after reading that title that your name is Excalibur backwards too.

Yea, i have a thing for backwards shit.

Also, to say somthing completely pointless, Rubilacxe is a little character i made up for a comic.