Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
PRS\66

Hey Biffy Hey any Doomer into Strain

Hey Biffy or anybody,can someone unpack strain and Email them to me. For some reason I cant get the unpack batch files to work I think it might be somthing to do with win98se. and dos. I even had my brother fool with it and he is good with dos and we still could not get it to run. anyways I would really be thankful if some one could do this favor. ps. I cant find the wad Tei tenga and uac-dead classic. Thanks PRS\66

Heh, like I said, those strain unpack instructions are a bit complicated. My first attempt failed, then I got it right. You have to fully specify the path to the folder where it's being unpacked. I had the files in a c:\games folder, and made a strain subfolder. Then when I first tried to unpack, I typed the destination folder as "strain", thinking it could be seen from the games folder, and in a DOS sense, it can. But, the unpack batch file needs the FULL path. I had to type c:\games\strain as the destination, and it was successful.

Now, you can forget this useless information thanks to Railgunner's contribution!