Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Katarhyne

Timelessness (Like When Your Watch Breaks)

A one mister Andy Leaver wrote us to say that he's uploaded some shots of the apparently so-far-monsterless Timelessness, a tribute to the recently broken-up metal band Fear Factory. Check 'em out.

I like the simplicity. The gameplay needs to be really great in this map.

...reminds me of a little project called "Reprise" (that keeps crashing DeePSea for reasons unknown, go figure).

Map 1-01 in progress, intended to be totally monsterless... and a prologue to a total and complete re-fucking-over of the Doom storyline (so think of it as yet another parallel, like Doom 3).

Maybe it'll be cool.

Well then...I did not know that I was that good at game play...

But does that mean the maps I make may not look to good but play well?

KDarigal said:
[BMap 1-01 in progress, intended to be totally monsterless... and a prologue to a total and complete re-fucking-over of the Doom storyline (so think of it as yet another parallel, like Doom 3).[/B]

Hey, that's my project! :P

Archvile64 said:

Hey, that's my project! :P

:-) Map 1-01 has a parking lot at the beginning. A bigone. Quite a few curves. (And, uh, it's totally alternate-universe to where Doom and Doom 3 are - it's not the UAC anymore, and you're not a marine...) 103 maps to cover what originally took just 68, I think (14 to cover to the end of Episode 1, but that includes the prologue [1-01] and four levels that add continuity as well).

Still, you want to combine efforts here, that'd be fine with me. (Especially once it gets to redoing Doom 2.)

too bad FF broke up, one of my all time favorite bands =/

well on a side note, you all should download the song "timelessness" by them...very emotional...

HateFactor said:
too bad FF broke up, one of my all time favorite bands =/

well on a side note, you all should download the song "timelessness" by them...very emotional...

Yes..I have all their Cd's...They all kick ass!

Yes it's a shame they broke up...But All good things must come to an end.

And that is what they say is that..