Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
elbryan42

doom.wrong.button.com - new transformers up

Well, I finally watched the first episode of the new Transformers series, Car Robots. It will be called Transformers: Robots in Disguise when it's out here. (Here being the US and Canada). The episode is subtitled, divx, and is about 120 megs. I think it looks awesome! Prime (or Convoy in Japan) is back as Fire Convoy (I'm assuming it'll be Fire Prime here) and he kicks ass! If the toys are the same quality as the toys back in the 80s (the toys are the same ones as in Japan) then I'll be getting all of them! This is like a dream! Being able to buy Transformers when I can afford it! Yesssss!

I only have the first ep, and will have it up until I get a new one. I just have to figure out where to look. If not, it's a long wait until September...

Now if only MASK becomes popular again...

Correction: I just found episode 2. I'll have it up once I encode it in divx. I'll keep both up for a long while. Enjoy!

I have a dragon ball z episode entitled "Goten and Trunks vs. Monster. It needs DivX and is about 60 megs. It's in subtitles. I just actually watched it last night, it was very cool.

Transformers were hella cool especially the toys. Once I was at a comic book store and they had the movie going...it was cool, but for some odd reason they had Weird Al's 'Dare to be Stupid' going on during the biggest action sequence of the movie. That was strange.

BTW, to the guy with the Dragonball vid, my friend has an episode called 'History of Trunks'. It's about the fight vs. the androids in the alternate timeline.