Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest dexter

ultimate doom poster(to the guy that scanned

Guest dexter

ok this might be a stupid question but where did u get that poster, i have ultimate doom but i got it in the uk, mine has a baron's face on it(the box) so they r probably just different versions

That looks just like the poster I got when I bought The Ultimate Doom when it just came out. I think you're right in saying that it must be different box art in different countries.

Hey Dexter-are you the bitch we intimidated out of the doom 3 forum or what? The one that apparantly reads English at Oxford, or was that just bullshit you made up???

Guest deathwarrior
Lüt said:

MINE DIDN'T COME WITH ONE!!

uhh, umm, mine is pirated :/

Guest pickle_hammer

fnord

Yeah, I got a poster with it. It has the pretty little scene with a marine standing on mars blowing holes in the heads of demons (barons I think), while a frantic marine is in the background trying to get Marine #1's attention (maybe thats the 'guy who dies' from the Doom Bible). Basically its just the title screen. At the bottom are the sigs of all the disigners in gold. That little gem hangs on my wall and greets me every morning. :p

pickle_hammer said:

fnord

its 'Fnord.' not fnord, you UNPROFESSIONAL

That's the picture from the front of my original registered doom 1.1 (without the black border and sigs), which came in a slim line, flimsy box. I guess the box was the slim line thing because it was easy to mail or something. My Ultimate Doom came in the box with the Red Baron face already described. A few shops had a large poster with that image on it, but none of them would let me have a copy. :-( UK also.

BTW, thanks for the scan. I'll see if I can find someone to print it on a big piece of paper.

Hi, yes I have two differnt box of Ultimate Doom:

The first has a Baron´s face on it of red colour and is made of sturdy cardboard (looks gerat). That one does not came with a poster).
The second one has a dark grey image on its front showing the Doomguy fighting the monsters he is surrounded by. It has embossed gold letters and that one comes with the poster I scanned.

Next scans I will do are:
The posters of the "Master Levels", "Id-Anthology", Hexen, some box-art and the "Book of Id" from the Id-Anthology (already done, needs some retouching work)