Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
elbryan42

doom.wrong.button.com - like Freakazoid?

That's right. I now have all 24 Freakazoid eps. Two eps will be up per week. Eps 1 and 2 are up right now, 3 and 4 will be up on Friday with the other new toons. However, I will keep Eps 1 and 2 up an entire week, so they'll be up until next Sunday. Enjoy!

Have any toons to contribute? Email me, please?

Guest deathwarrior

freakawhat? i've never heard of it.

Yeah! Freakazoid...thats one of those great Spielburg cartoons like Pinky and the Brain. I'd really like to see some Tick episodes though. The only place you can see that on TV anymore is at like 2:00 Monday morning on Comedy Central.

I'll try to get the Tick. It's all in being in the right place at the right time. Someone just happened to have all of the Freakazoid eps on his ftp last nite. By the way, there's a live action Tick show coming to Fox this fall.

deathwarrior said:

freakawhat? i've never heard of it.

Freakazoid is extremely funny. Along the lines of Earthworm Jim and the classic WB cartoons.

uh credit for episode 20, and the spiderman, and the DBZ. Im getting some tick eps so dont bother.

sorry about that. i appreciate all you have done. i was going to give you credit when i put them up. don't know if i'll put up spiderman or dragonball z yet. maybe if i get the entire series.

Yo, on da real, there are WAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY too many DBZ episodes in existance for you to put them all up. For example... the maijin boo saga was about 120 episodes altogether, from what I have been told!!

Of course... it would be cool as fuck if somehow ya managed ta get them posted! God yo, I wish I had a cable modem!! And a cd burner!

Ay yo, dat show was crazy as fuck (although a little stupid), but I thought it was altogether... aight!

Why da hell did they cancel it so quick? And why da hell did they give up on animaniacs, as well as pinky and da brain? Them shows was da bomb!

elbryan42 said:

sorry about that. i appreciate all you have done. i was going to give you credit when i put them up. don't know if i'll put up spiderman or dragonball z yet. maybe if i get the entire series.

That's a movie not a episode.