Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
elbryan42

Hey Cacodemon Leade, about powerslave

Since you said you beat the PSX version, I have a question for you. How do you get past the green force fields that hurt you when you go up to them. Don't you need the cobra staff? I have the staff and don't know how to deactivate the force fields.

Guest Nuno Correia

Don't know about you, but I think Serious Sam acts like a Powerslave/Exhumed ripoff.

Guest Cacodemon Leade
elbryan42 said:

Since you said you beat the PSX version, I have a question for you. How do you get past the green force fields that hurt you when you go up to them. Don't you need the cobra staff? I have the staff an

I think I needed it. The Cobra Staff is cool. However, it doesn't compare to that electrical hand attack, which is powerful when fully charged up. As for Serious Sam, I beat the game on Tourist and I am near the great pyramid on Easy, but the Werebulls overwhelmed me at the great pyramid. I'll try again.

Guest Cacodemon Leade
elbryan42 said:

Ah, but do you remember how to get past those green barriers?

Hmm, it has been a while passing the green barriers, but try one of two things:

1. Maybe a switch from somewhere else in the level can deactivate it.

2. You may have to shoot the cobra staff towards it (stand back in case it hurts you up close), cause I tried to get the extra health at the level where the machine gun is at.

nightmare imp said:

Say,do you know if Powerslace is still on shelves,for some time I wanted to buy it but I couldent find it anywhere.

Good luck. Got mine from blockbuster used about 2 years ago. The music skips, but it works fine. Come to think of it, I don't think I ever saw it to buy. Maybe it's one of those rental only things.