Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
SteelPH

Yo Sir Fragsalot: The Brave...

when are you goin' ta be finished w/ that DooM 64 Conversion???
That is IF your going to finish it...

Guest PFCRon

Ok, did I start this? Or was it Cacodemon Leade? That's at least 3 people (including me, as you see below) that either have or have had a signiture related to Monty Python. Is it a new retro fad or somethin for us white boys?

Guest ZarcyB

He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!!!!

=)

Guest Cacodemon Leade
PFCRon said:

Ok, did I start this? Or was it Cacodemon Leade? That's at least 3 people (including me, as you see below) that either have or have had a signiture related to Monty Python. Is it a new retro fad or somethin for us white boys?

I was the one who decided to use a line from Monty Python Sketches and Monty Python's flying circus. One of my quotes is from Monty Python's flying circus. By the way, who is the man who tells Maudlin to shut up?

Speaking of Sir Fragsalot and DOOM 64, I hope the graphics are unchanged, so that it doesn't become a hassle, cause the DOOM 64 PC has some of the objects incorrectly sized, but is otherwise cool.

PFCRon said:

Haha! I love Python! Too bad the only time they show it is at 2:00 in the morning on PBS.
Hmmm...Thpppt! What a grat Ottomatapea (sp?)!

When it's done, of course.

Seriously, though, there's a LOT of data to go through. I can't exactly extract the graphics all at once. Add in the fact that NO emulator can run Doom64 perfectly, and if I hit a critical section of the rom, it won't load at all. Rom hacking is very tedious.

For a change of pace, maybe I should extract the graphics from the SNES version of Doom.

The graphis from snes doom are the same as the pc ones, only these dont have back, or side frames, you can only see their fronts.