Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Cop999

How can you fight grenade in Map 1

Guest Cop999

Yo, people, have you ever played the best deathmatch map for 1 on 1 yet? I figured probably most people like it. I love how you play near around the corners and hiding the edges, it's like a strategy game that you have to figure out where your opponent hiding and get ready to camp!

Speaking of camping, if you know about this , that people love to hide in the corner of the SSG Room's front door to shoot and prevent the ppl who uses BFG in there. But if doom3 provides a grenade for you to use in Doom2map1, thats very cheap with it, huh. Just keep throwing how many grenades you d please to, and you can frag some luckily. Heh, actually , that's what it always happens to me in Quake that i get killed by hidden grenades come out from nowhere.

Um, if you didn't know, Skulltag already has grenades, and I'm sure somebody's done a remake of MAP01 with grenades already. I really don't think it's that big a deal, but if you're worried, consider the present, because the future hasn't happened yet.

Guest deathwarrior

http://deathwarrior.demongate.ath.cx/map01_st.zip

do i need to say more?

geekmarine said:

Um, if you didn't know, Skulltag already has grenades, and I'm sure somebody's done a remake of MAP01 with grenades already. I really don't think it's that big a deal, but if you're worried, consider the present, because the future hasn't happened yet.

My deathtc edge mod has a grenade launcher, it acts much like the one in quake (except that alt. fire shoots a rocket).

geekmarine said:

i made a remake opf map01 too its called STmap01.zip and its at my site. i cahnged some off the level around too not too much but some and i also added a rune, and the two new wepons