Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DooMBoy

Secrets

Hey, I was thinking of secrets for Doom3 as I driving back home a couple of minutes ago(had to do some errands for Mother.) Anyways, I was thinking, if there are Base-style levels in D3 (and I hope there are) why not some secrets pertaining to Doom, Ultimate Doom, Doom2, and Final Doom?
Imagine it: You're in some kind of dark, seemingly deserted base, and you're scouting atound the place looking for demons to kill, when suddenly a glimmer of light catches your eye. You walk closer to it, and see that it is a key. You remember suddenly that there was a locked door a couple of hallways back that you couldn't open. You think that maybe this key will open it. So you run back to the locked door, and to your delight, it works. When you enter the room, you see three rows of computers. All of them are off, except for the second one in the second row. When you walk over to the computer, you see three icons on the main screen: Ultimate Doom, Doom2, and Final Doom.
Voila! A secret!
Sounds good to me-how abot the rest of ya?

Guest fraggle`

This seems like something that, yes, might be cool if it was in Doom 3, but really isnt something you should worry about too much. There are bound to be a few nods and winks to the original Doom in Doom 3 but to go wondering what the exact details of them will be seems rather pointless to me.

btw, wrong forum

hey check out other games, i have seen so many things showing that the creators of those games like doom: duke3d, rott, quake(1,2&3), tombraider3, parasite eve and others

Yes, then a dopefish attacks you from behind while Commander Keen is dangling from the roof. Meanwhile an S.S. soldier and the Makron are having tea in the corner.

Guest Point
sephiroth said:

hey check out other games, i have seen so many things showing that the creators of those games like doom: duke3d, rott, quake(1,2&3), tombraider3, parasite eve and others

My fave's always been the developer balls in ROTT. Those were always damn hard to get...