Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest baronkiller

Work Needed: Talented Graphic artist

Guest baronkiller

i need work as a graphic artist. I'm pretty good. Email if you want me or reply to this post. I do monsters and floor/walls

Guest deathwarrior

Do you have any examples of your work?

Guest baronkiller
deathwarrior said:

Do you have any examples of your work?

I do EVERYTHING. Don't get me started on my past in DOS Paint Programs and Mario Paint for SNES. I'm as good with a mouse as i am with a pencil! GIVE ME EMAIL ADDRESSES AND I WILL SEND SOME OF MY WORK IN TINY WAD FORM!

Guest deathwarrior

alright. deathwar@demongate.ath.cx. if you're good enough... you'll get a nice thing in return.

baronkiller said:

I do EVERYTHING. Don't get me started on my past in DOS Paint Programs and Mario Paint for SNES. I'm as good with a mouse as i am with a pencil! GIVE ME EMAIL ADDRESSES AND I WILL SEND SOME OF MY WORK IN TINY WAD FORM!

dafshin@mediaone.net

One thing I am looking for is a basically black baron with red stuff on its hands. This will probably be the final boss to Underworld.

baronkiller said:

hell, diptera_necro@yahoo.com, we don't need much gfxs at the moment

Guest Cop999

Hey, man

Are you sure you are a very good artist? if so, you wanna check out my hand-drawing demon: Hyperdemon! (my email: 999cop@free-1.com)

I drew that like a half year ago, once i've showed to Toke and Ganja too, i remember.

Guest baronkiller
deathwarrior said:

alright. deathwar@demongate.ath.cx. if you're good enough... you'll get a nice thing in return.

hey deathwarrior, WHAT NICE LITTLE THING IN RETURN???? FOLKS, I'M NOT WORKING ON ANYTHING!!!!! GIVE ME WORK!!!!!!!!

Guest deathwarrior

hey baronkiller, IF YOU DO SHOW ME IT, I'LL THINK ABOUT PUTTING YOU IN THE UAC RESURRECTION TEAM (if your good enough)!!!!!!!