Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Erik

Shameless self promotion

sadly, all the maps aren't that enjoyable *ahem* map05 *cough* map09 *wheeze*

Just starting map6, I've recorded 1-5 so far and even though 5 is very square I enjoyed it a lot:)

levels 6 and 9 have very good atmosphere, and I have nothing more to say but the entire thing gets my approval...

Sad to say noone knows me

ravage said:

levels 6 and 9 have very good atmosphere, and I have nothing more to say but the entire thing gets my approval...

Sad to say noone knows me

Yeah level 6&9 had 'hellish' atmosphere but is map9 difficult? OMG!
Oh btw we know you now:)

Played through to level map7, but had a problem in on map5 where we had to stop where it was going out of sync (when all the revs and the cacos start comin at ya).

Also had a problem in map7 i think (lost track of where i was hehe).. no alternate spawn points, so when we both died (and died we did) and respawned at the same time we'd crash the game.

Otherwise a great wad set.

I didn't like it very much. The design was great, the gameplay was OK but relies far too much on set pieces. You can survive all the encounters if you act in a certain way, but if you don't do it right then you're bound to be reaching for the quickload key. Not fun.

I like it a lot. Already I'm up to map 7, and it is one of the better WADs for Doom2 out that I've played. Good job, Erik :)

Rassilon said:

Played through to level map7, but had a problem in on map5 where we had to stop where it was going out of sync (when all the revs and the cacos start comin at ya).

Also had a problem in map7 i think (lost track of where i was hehe).. no alternate spawn points, so when we both died (and died we did) and respawned at the same time we'd crash the game.

Otherwise a great wad set.

Yeah map05 had a problem with recording because of unused sectors.Erik is going to upload an update.Don't know if he did it because he's gone on hols I think.I put up a set of first playthrough demos at my page if ya wanna look.