Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
fodders

"Horrible question of the week"

Can we all wave a fond farewell as this post pushes "Horrible question of the week" off the bottom into oblivion? :)

It's like those "horrible question of the week" posts paints a bulls-eye to the person's chest. The last one received 50 posts and they're mostly either flame posts or responses to flame posts.

FODDERS!!!! YOU STANK ASS, CHEAP, LOOSE, BUMBLEBEE TUNA SMELLIN', SAGGIN' TITTIES, GHETTO ASS, 1 DOLLAR, CONEY ISLAND CORNER HOE!!!!!
:P

I happen to like dem posts.... hell at least they is creative. Besides... they actually look like something dat you would do!
;)

P.S. in case you be wonderin' bro, coney island is a part of brooklyn, NY dat I lived in for 7, of my 15 years there. Da other part is near church avenue in brooklyn.

Guest deathwarrior

YAY!

esco said:

FODDERS!!!! YOU STANK ASS, CHEAP, LOOSE, BUMBLEBEE TUNA SMELLIN', SAGGIN' TITTIES, GHETTO ASS, 1 DOLLAR, CONEY ISLAND CORNER HOE!!!!!

I happen to like dem posts.... hell at least they is creative. Besides... they actually look like something dat you would do!
;)

P.S. in case you be wonderin' bro, coney island is a part of brooklyn, NY dat I lived in for 7, of my 15 years there. Da other part is near church avenue in brooklyn.

As you are often so quick to point out: READ MY POST!: I said "wave a fond farewell" that denotes a sign of affection for it, you dumb ass product of a bankrupt school finance system :)

esco said:

;)

hah I'd love to see you on irc sometime

esco said:

;)

OMFG HAHAAHHAHAHAHAH!

CREATIVE`? do you even know what that means?

Guest fraggle`
GavinJCD said:

Dude if you bring him to irc I will never forgive you..I'll ban him onsight too

go on irc PLEEEEEEEEEASE

isn't it kind of ironic that this post, which pushes "Horrible Question of the Week" off the bottom of the page is also named "Horrible Question of the Week", effectively putting it back in the middle?

oh well ^__^

Guest Nuno Correia
fraggle` said:

go on irc PLEEEEEEEEEASE

rotfl

fodders said:

As you are often so quick to point out: READ MY POST!: I said "wave a fond farewell" that denotes a sign of affection for it, you dumb ass product of a bankrupt school finance system :)

AMEN!

Speshul Eddy said:

isn't it kind of ironic that this post, which pushes "Horrible Question of the Week" off the bottom of the page is also named "Horrible Question of the Week", effectively putting it back in the middle

AMEN!

Shaviro said:

OMFG HAHAAHHAHAHAHAH!

CREATIVE`? do you even know what that means?

Yo maonth, how about dis, you is a ..... oh fuck da insults. How about if I just break yo big mouth in 7 different places? Sound like fun, bitch? FUCK OFF!!!

Guest deathwarrior
Lüt said:

AMEN!

i know i'm god. ;)

esco said:

Yo maonth, how about dis, you is a ..... oh fuck da insults. How about if I just break yo big mouth in 7 different places? Sound like fun, bitch? FUCK OFF!!!

When dumb people run out of arguments, they usualy go for violence.

Shaviro said:

When dumb people run out of arguments, they usualy go for violence.

And here we have yet another of maonth's stupid ass theories! Unfortunately, with dis one I agree 200%!

But... dat still ain't gonna stop me from clubbing his punk ass wit a steel bat! Heh, Heh, Heh, Heh!!

Why? Simple... I DON'T GIVE A SHIT!! Call it hypocritical, call it fucked up, but before you do, read da above line in all caps! Save yo breath, and move da fuck on!

fodders said:

HEY FODDERS... it ain't mah fault dat da school system went bankrupt! Thanks to dem fucks, I can't even sing da whole ABD's song! I mean, shit! Look at da way I spell for god's sake!

HOOKED ON PHOENICS SURE AS FLIP DIDN'T WORK FOR ME!

P.S. lut, why da flip do you keep saying AMEN over and over, dawg?