Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Demon Boy

Know what I think?

Diablo and Diablo II kicks Doom's ass!!!!!

I'm not saying Doom sucks but I like playing Diablo I and II lately...

Yeah Diablo II is nice, but I've stopped playing it, the hell difficulty is just too much for my nerves.

You can compare an RPG to an FPS you cum guzzling faggot, i should cut your nutsack off and make you eat it for that comment.

Whats with that baby-blue lost soul? You really are a faggot arent you, why dont you go sit a plunger and bounce. fag

/me smashes faggot deamon fagboy's faggot face in with a faggot bashing hammer.

Guest RTC Marine

ok, now i don't mean to sound rude, but wtf are you talking about diablo and diablo 2 in the Doomworld forums you madly insane f00l?

Guest RTC Marine
Toke said:

You can compare an RPG to an FPS you cum guzzling faggot, i should cut your nutsack off and make you eat it for that comment.

Whats with that baby-blue lost soul? You really are a faggot arent you, why dont you go sit a plunger and bounce. fag

/me grabs some cc's and dip, then watch the shit get beaten out of demonboy by Toke

Damn, some guys really need a pair of glasses.
Can't you see it's DOOMWORLD forum!!!!!! You all off-topic posting faggots are driving me mad!!!!

Espi said:

Yeah Diablo II is nice, but I've stopped playing it, the hell difficulty is just too much for my nerves.

Find, you like Diablo I & II, why pronounce over here at the DOOMWORLD forums?

Guest Cacodemon Leade

No way! All DOOM Games and Serious Sam Ownz.

Feronth said:

Damn, some guys really need a pair of glasses.Can't you see it's DOOMWORLD forum!!!!!! You all off-topic posting faggots are driving me mad!!!!

He DOES mention Doom: "I'm not saying Doom sucks but" :seems ok to me :)

Yeah, but the fact is that he says that Diablo KICK Doom's ass. We don't care if he likes playin Diablo.

Guest ZarcyB

Different styles of games, you can't compare. Diablo 2 is in my opinion the best in its field, Doom is the best in ITS field. Comparing two games of different genres is just stupid.

It's like saying Sega Bass Fishing is better than Dance Dance Revolution.

Hey that's an idea. Dance Dance Bass Fishing :P

Guest fragg

Diablo-1 was awesome, played it for a year.
Then I waited anxiously for Diablo-2.
It finally came out. Whoopee!

It sucked big time. I can no longer Save game when I want. In that respect it's a BIG step backwards from Diablo-1.
Bad enough step, so I trashed it as waste of time.
Very sad. Another great game gone down the tubes.

Feronth said:

Yeah, but the fact is that he says that Diablo KICK Doom's ass. We don't care if he likes playin Diablo.

So if he had said "Doom kicks Diablo's ass" that would be ok with you?

Possibly. But the fact is that - and it's the last time I say it - I'm sick of off-topic posts. Demon boy plays Diablo 1 and 2...who cares? Ok, it's not very off-topic 'cos he compares it to Doom.

Toke said:

Hey! What the fuck is wrong with you Toke!? Don't take it out on the lost soul! Taking it out on Demon Boy? I like that better!

Guest fragg
Feronth said:

I care what he thinks about Diablo. I liked the game, I like to hear what other people think about it. Just like I like to hear about Doom. I'm glad to read about great games like Doom, Serious Sam and Diablo-1 here in Doomworld. We get new ideas by listening to other people's ideas.

Guest Nuno Correia
Toke said:

Hitler was a sensitive man.

Toke said:

Word, toke! Tell dat lame ass bitch wuzzup! Why da fuck is he always postin' stupid shit anyways? He probably does it on purpose to piss us all off! Oh well....

//Esco procedes to kick demon boy in da ribs and balls, while toke beats him upside da head wit a big ol' hammer! Then esco and toke steal demon boy's dime sack, and smoke a big old blunt!//

Now dat's what I call a good old fashioned, BEAT DOWN! GONJA!!!

you is a sick hater. da worst bitch around.

...ahem....*cough*HYPACRIT*cough*....ahem...

How would you like a lit blunt shoved up yo ass? And who you callin' a bitch, you little pussy?!

And just ta point out somethin'... IF I was a hypocrite (which I sure as heck try not to be) what would you do about it? I'll tell you what... NOT A GODDANG THING!!! Back off, MEOWTH!!

What utter nonsense!
Doom is the older of the two, and probably the most popular game of the two.
Doom has been installed on more PCs than Windows NT and '98 combined!
Has Diablo 1/2 done that yet? No sir!