Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Gokuma

PSO/Can I gnaw on your numlumps?

Yay, I currently need to get either one of my comps unfucked. In the meantime I've been playing Phantasy Star Online for Dreamcast. Anyone else on there? My chars are Gibbelicious, Skull Eater, Tumor Biter, and PainGoddess.

DAMN, GO BUY A PAIR OF GLASSES!!!!! CAN'T YOU SEE IT'S ***DOOMWORLD*** FORUM????
READ MY PREVIOUS REPLY TO DEMON BOY!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!

This is a little different than that other post. This isn't a "DOOM SUCKS BLAH" post, its more like a proposal to play (or at least it sounds like it)

Shut your hole! I wasn't even suggesting that people play it. I just wanted to know if any other Doomers were playing it. I've been around here a lot longer than you so I think I have a right to occasionally post something off topic. Besides my post was not without some reference to Doom.

Guest ZarcyB
Feronth said:

Maybe, but it's totally non-Doom related.

Notice this is the GENERAL forum... how many times does it take to get it into you that you DON'T just have to talk about Doom in this forum????

Gokuma said:

Shut your hole! I wasn't even suggesting that people play it. I just wanted to know if any other Doomers were playing it. I've been around here a lot longer than you so I think I have a right to occasionally post something off topic. Besides my post was not without some reference to Doom.

You've been here as long as me. I just deleted my old account. That is, the "JudgeDooM" account. This was my nick before...that's why now that in the "Feronth" account, it looks like I'm new,'cos I changed nickname not so long ago. And to do this, you have to create a new account :P

Feronth said:

DAMN, GO BUY A PAIR OF GLASSES!!!!! CAN'T YOU SEE IT'S ***DOOMWORLD*** FORUM????
READ MY PREVIOUS REPLY TO DEMON BOY!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Hey shut your stankin' orifice, it's Gokuma, he can do whatever the hell he wants here.

ZarcyB said:

Notice this is the GENERAL forum... how many times does it take to get it into you that you DON'T just have to talk about Doom in this forum????

'discuss anything and everything DOOM related'

...AHEM...

Feronth said:

You've been here as long as me. I just deleted my old account. That is, the "JudgeDooM" account. This was my nick before...that's why now that in the "Feronth" account, it looks like I'm new,'cos I changed nickname not so long ago. And to do this, you have to create a new account :P

Um no. I've still be here longer than you.

/me wants a Pain Elemental MAG.

Guest kristus

Yo Gokuma.

Nope. I don't have dreamcast.

Where have you been? Haven't seen or heard much of you. I miss your site. ;)

Please tell me I NEED TO KNOW. <Desperate>

Feronth: I can assure you that Gokuma have been alot longer than you.

Gokuma said:

Yeah, like what, one month? That's all. But the fact is that it pisses me off that ppl post off-topic messages. Overall because there has been a lot of non Doom-related topics these days, and that made me sick. I didn't see you before. I mean, never payed attention...
But now, if people wanna post off-subject posts...what can I do against? I fear this will continue. But read my message in GavinJCD thread.

Feronth said:

Yeah, like what, one month? That's all. But the fact is that it pisses me off that ppl post off-topic messages. Overall because there has been a lot of non Doom-related topics these days, and that made me sick. I didn't see you before. I mean, never payed attention...
But now, if people wanna post off-subject posts...what can I do against? I fear this will continue. But read my message in GavinJCD thread.

It takes about 2 seconds to decide if a post is worth reading through, Jeez, get a grip, your life ain't gonna be altered by wasting 2 seconds! You waste more time than that moaning.

Gokuma said:

Thank you for your time, semi-newbie (Damn I hate the word newbie).

I had a page on Doomnation but of course that went down with frag.com and I'm not putting my page back up anywhere until I have something new to release. I still have some of my work uploaded: http://geocities.com/shingokuma/doom/ and get weap91b.zip for use with DosDoom v0.65, v0.651, or v0.653. I'm not updating it for use with EDGE until its multiplayer is working. That weapon patch happens to be the largest Doom weapon patch ever made with loads of unique weapons instead of the usual rapid fire shotguns and stuff. You wouldn't know much about it if you only read news on Doomworld though since it was originally released during a three month period when Covaro conveniently missed every update on my page. (Other reporters seemed to be kind of on hiatus at the time) Hmm... It just happened to be right after I held an opposing viewpoint to his Legacy bashing even though I never sent a single insult his way. I guess it must be really easy to miss an update with those IE subscriptions. I didn't send news of very many updates at all since before hand he seemed to be reporting just about every one. Ah, maybe I'm just an ass who should have sent news anyway.

Ebola said:

Yo Gokuma.

Nope. I don't have dreamcast.

Where have you been? Haven't seen or heard much of you. I miss your site. ;)

Please tell me I NEED TO KNOW. <Desperate>

Feronth: I can assure you that Gokuma have been alot longer than you.

Hey. I'm currently trying to get my comps working properly. This one is somewhat usuable but I have all kinds of sound problems because of IRQ problems and crap. I get sound in barely anything. As much as I know about making Doom do just about anything I want with dehacked, DDF, ACS, level tricks, etc, I don't know too much about setting up systems and configuring IRQs outside of windows. I need to get one of my friend's over here, he knows about all that stuff. Plus the Win98 discs I have are buggy crap so I need his disc around if sometime goes wrong or I need drivers. Then my old Fudge Packard Bell currently has no OS. Went to reinstall the Windows 95 vB that was up and running by some miracle although slow for over three years, and even though it clearly says 95 on the disks: This pre-release version of Win 98 has expired. It only had to be reinstalled because I formatted to get network drivers fixed. I've gotten a new version but the HD partitions need to be set up a real funky way on that old PB. Of course before formatting my comps to fix corrupted drivers, I transferred everything from Paintshop Pro v1.0 shareware to my latest Doom work to this newer comp when barrowing a slowass zip drive and burned them to discs, the more important stuff to multiple discs. Sometime I'll get back in action. I really miss Doom deathmatch. Just right now I have a whole lot of screwed up shit to fix. Of course college currently being a goddamn pain in the ass isn't helping.