Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest PFCRon

AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest PFCRon

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ever since I got the ZDoom launcher v26a, my life has been extremely worth living!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL, j/k.

Anyway, my post does have something to do with ZDoom. I will never go to regular DOOM again unless I have to. Now that I have the launcher, I can make demos (.lmp files)! So far, I have made 3 for each game using Zdoom v1.23 beta24. They are as follows:

bud1 is me just playing E1M1 on Hurt Me Plenty (which they all are except the next one)

towbab, if you haven't guessed, is me on the Tower of Babel kicking the Cyberdemon's ass on Ultra-Violence.

-width (I forgot to name it) is me playin on E3M9--Warrens--until the Cyberdemon splatters my ass.

enway is me playing on Map01.

icnsin, yet again if you haven't already guessed it, is me beating the final boss on Map30 usin the freelook option.

wlfstn; this ones pretty self-explanitory.

That's it for now. Nothing special, just testing to see if the demo option worked on my launcher. But, if you want them, you can either e-mail me or IM me through AOL or AIM (sorry, I don't have an ftp, I plan to have one by summer). Make sure you have ZDoom v1.23 beta24 or higher before you play them. Enjoy!

PFCRon said:

me playin on E3M9--Warrens--until the Cyberdemon splatters my ass.

Damn you suck :)

Guest PFCRon
Espi said:

Damn you suck :)

Thats cuz I warped to that level from the launcher. I don't get it. When I warped to the Tower of Babel, I had no problems, and that was on Ultra-Violence. My proplem was, I think, that I moved in the wrong direction. Oh well; no use crying over spilt milk.

PFCRon said:

Thats cuz I warped to that level from the launcher. I don't get it. When I warped to the Tower of Babel, I had no problems, and that was on Ultra-Violence. My proplem was, I think, that I moved in the wrong direction. Oh well; no use crying over spilt milk.

heh...and I always thought that was the easier Cyberdemon on Ultimate Doom...never mind me :)