Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Liam the Bard

Poll

Guest Liam the Bard

We've had millions of "whats your favorite/most hated monster/weapon/level" polls, so now, I will ask what is the most...

Average monster? Average level in doom1? Average level in doom2? Average weapon?

When I say average I mean not annoying but not cool.

Here's mine:

Monster: Knights n' barons. They aren't special or nuthin, but they're not hard to kill because you can dodge their fire so easily.

Level doom1: Definetely the secret level in e1. Nothin' more than a small challenge. A pretty bland level at that.

Level doom2: Nirvana. It's pretty boring but kinda easy.

Weapon: Chaingun. 'Nuff said.

Guest deathwarrior

wtf?

Guest Liam the Bard
deathwarrior said:

wtf?

WAHAHAHA heh...heh heh WAHAHA HEH HAHA..... WUAHHH HA HA heh.... heh heh.

Guest Liam the Bard
GavinJCD said:

man this place just gets better and better....hahaha

WAHAHAHA!

Guest deathwarrior
Liam the Bard said:

WAHAHAHA heh...heh heh WAHAHA HEH HAHA..... WUAHHH HA HA heh.... heh heh.

huh?

Liam the Bard said:

Monster: Knights n' barons. They aren't special or nuthin, but they're not hard to kill because you can dodge their fire so easily.

They're weirdos that's for sure. I always wondered where they got those Dockers pants from.

Monster: they're all pretty cool in one way or another. Packs and packs of imps get boring though. I didn't care much for any of the Doom2-specific monsters.

Level: Episode 1 was cool but kinda bland throughout. Most of it's levels were average. Also, any map in Doom2 except Map06, Map10, Map14, Map27, Map28 and Map29. And those had their average parts too.

Ralphis said:

Anyone up for thirds?

Where be my railgun?!

The average monster for me is the Imp. He's not too tough, and his fireballs are easy to dodge. Hard when's there's a whole pack of'em on you, though.
The average level in Doom1 is E1M2, Nuclear Plant. It's an okay level on UV, but don't play it on the lowest difficulty, too boring.
Doom2 would have to be Level 24, The Chasm, jsut too boring at times. And really hard to find all the keys.
Average weapon is the pistol. It kinda sucks, but in the early levels, it gets the job done. Average.