Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Peter Heinemann

Download the Master Levels poster

Hi, after the Ultimate Doom poster I have uploaded the Master Levels poster scan into my Yahoo briefcase. Both scans are now zipped so that they will not open in your browser in their full 24-30 MB glory. You can download both posters in .zip files of moderate 1.7MB.

The Master Levels poster is greyscale with the exception of some writings and the Doom logo which are yellow. I have scanned the poster in colour and you can decide if you are going to print it in colour or greyscale (you could colour it with a textmarker or such).

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/peter_heinemann

More to come...

Guest fraggle`

from what i hear the master levels were complete shit though. not something i want on my wall, although i could do with some posters ;)

hmmm... downloaded the zip. and the jpg won't open. under photoshop showed "Can't find JPEG marker". What's the deal?

Hi Peter,

Excellent job on the Master Levels and Ultimate DOOM posters! Got 'em both hanging on the wall in my room -:)

elbryan42 said:

hmmm... downloaded the zip. and the jpg won't open. under photoshop showed "Can't find JPEG marker". What's the deal?

I have downloaded the files again and both opens in Photoshop (full version for tze Mac) without problems. I do not think that there are differences in jpeg between both platforms. Did you try it out with a web browser?