Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
deadnail

A *graphical* tutorial on Windows wad usage!

Here it is, right here. It's a self-extracting zip file that creates a folder on your desktop with the html and graphics. It walks you through the whole process of setting up your Windows to load up zDoom when you double click on a wad file.

http://www.deadnail.f2s.com/files/doom_pwad%20windows_tutorial.exe

While you're on my site would it kill you to look at my games page and have a looksee at PME?

*Quick note*
To all of you who will read this message, I definitly recommend PME.wad!!!

christ why don't you lamers learn how to fucking use the command prompt

Jon said:

Yeah, I had enough of the Goddamn command line back in 96 if you don't mind. But hey, if you want to hang on to some fleeting memory go right the hell ahead.

deadnail said:

Yeah, I had enough of the Goddamn command line back in 96 if you don't mind. But hey, if you want to hang on to some fleeting memory go right the hell ahead.

the command line *is* the OS. I don't personally believe in relying on a GUI to control every aspect of your computer.

I don't believe in having only command lines for my OS. I like simplifying certain things, especially things I do often. If I wanted nothing but command lines I would join the Linux cult. =)

Jon said:

Hey I do know how to use the command prompt. I've automated tons of stuff using batch files. Some of them are rather elaborate too.

I also uploaded my last level to cdrom.com using the windows ftp program. Y'know the one where you type ftp in a dos box and have to do everything by typing in commands. No GUI there....

I'm just sooo proud of myself :) I think I've earned the right to do things the easy way if I feel like it :P