Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Cop999

Maintenance of Doom Ladder

Guest Cop999

Doom Ladder has been dead a while since doomserv has some revolution edited by TGO, and some people are too busy with their lifes, and Slug wont have anymore time to run the ladder if he goes to college as what chewy told me, i just hope some ppl would pay more attention to that.

Reasons of out of balance in ladder:
1. Doomserv has been a mess, so far now the ladder is still not active even doomserv5.0 has released.
2. People have been inactive for some reasons
3. It's lack of maintenace and arrangement of the ranking
4. Not too people pay attention to the ladder or not too many people know about what Doomserv is
5. Doomserv2000.com 's server is down for now

Solutions to all the problems of doomserv

Maybe i should say now doomworld need to start pay attention to the ladder if it's acceptable, because doom ladder (including rankings, tornaments...etc.) is also very important to doomworld. People who play cs think they are skilled doomers if they can only beat the newbies. As the matter of fact, playing CS doesnt prove anything part of your skills, because CS sucks, its only crap!

Doomworld should host a extra page for the ladder, it divides into different classes and sections. For classes, it divides into beginners,...etc. For sections, it divides into Multi or 1 on 1 or tornaments.

So the coroperation of doomworld is very important , and that's what i want to let Ling to know, hope he understands.

By the way, who knows s999cop and Cop999 are the same person?

Guest pickle_hammer

I still play the doom ladder :)
Just recently played fod... btw good game fod

Guest Cop999

YAHOo! Ling, u r the man

i guit doomserv when i found out it was just boring, cant wait for skulltag to be fixed and have chat