Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Rubilacxe

I've had enough. Time for a break (For good)

Ralphis, Cacodemon Leader, Lazer, Esco: I'm very sorry for what I'm about to do. If you guys wanna talk to me, e-mail me at the adress to the left.

People, I have had a horribly depressing week (and no, Doomworld didn't cause it) and a lot of people here are making it worse, so i'm just gonna go away for a while. I've been annoyed long enough.

And Fuck Cube. Since people don't like it, no use working on it. Especially since I RIPPED so much shit from others, which people hate.

In summary: I will no longer work on Cube or associate with the Doom Community. Soon, I'll ask Rarefiles to take it off and I'll be away from Doomworld for a long time. I guess I might see you guys in a few months.

Oh, and don't bother trying to reply here and none of you lamers should even think about "flaming" me or whatever the fuck you consider insults. If you wanna talk to me, if it's that important, e-mail me.

Fuck Doom, I'll go back to Quake and Half-Life where I belong...

Let them say what they want, take a break and come back (or better stay). Your work looks professional (just downloaded cube 1.0). Just forget about them.

Professionally ripped from other artists from whom no permission was given? Or is what I'm reading from elsewhere in the forums totally wrong?

Arioch said:

Professionally ripped from other artists from whom no permission was given? Or is what I'm reading from elsewhere in the forums totally wrong?

Maybe I am wrong, just give me the information from which wads work has been ripped. I cannot find the posts in the both sections I use to visit here (but I remember that there was something...). I have not played much of it. I was just a bid shocked to see that it should happened again that someone who spent his time on making a project earned nothing but flame (only reading this goodbye of him).

Guest Cacodemon Leade

The file tells most, but not all, for example:

Enemies and sounds from STRAIN

That's what is in there as well, but is not properly aligned.

Peter Heinemann said:

shocked to see that it should happened again that someone who spent his time on making a project earned nothing but flame (only reading this goodbye of him).

He DID get some good feedback from some people

Guest Cacodemon Leade
Cacodemon Leade said:

The file tells most, but not all, for example:

Enemies and sounds from STRAIN

That's what is in there as well, but is not properly aligned.

And why is Vorpal's replies mostly at the bottom of the threads goddamnit?

Ay bro, I'm sorry dat peeps around here have gotten you down! I'll email ya some time soon ta say wuzzup, and hopefully you can let me know what da whole deal is! Good luck to ya, and don't let da haters keep you down!

As for cube... I thought it had some tight shit in it, and da maps were pretty damn good! If you kept working on it, it could become something great! But, some of those weapons need a little tweaking! I thought altogether, it was a pretty good wad, fun and creative as fuck too! Keep ya head up, and don't EVER let da haters briing you down!

Vorpal said:

Ok, now that is just wrong.

All together it was good, but I had already played Cleimos before. Here is what he used (I might be missing some things):
-Cleimos II levels except map30
-STRAIN monsters and sounds
-Obtituary's SONIC weapon (enemy maker)
-Some half life stuff
I'm not sure about the rest.

Guest Cacodemon Leade

The Sonic Weapon was availible Separately on a WAD file.