Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

love, peace and LINUX

Have any of u heard on the news about IBM getting in trouble because of graffity. IBM started a campign on supporting linux and hired a man or men to paint pictures. the men were caught and arested for painting love peac and linux. IBM is being fined for this. this is cool considering i am a new linux user and seeing that it is getting more support now days

The only word I have for the people who thought up this half-baked advertisement scheme is "wanker".

I bet IBM fuck up their linux strategy anyway. The best thing to come out of IBM is this 10 year old ps/2 system keyboard I am typing on right now ;) (jk)

Guest Epistax
Jon said:

I bet IBM fuck up their linux strategy anyway. The best thing to come out of IBM is this 10 year old ps/2 system keyboard I am typing on right now ;) (jk)

yeah? go play on a mac

Don't make me laugh.

"IBM PC" hardware nowadays doesn't mean they are made by IBM.

Mac hardware may be (mostly) top notch, that still doesn't mean I'd dig deeper into my pockets just for the so-called privilege to own one of those fruity colored monstrosities.

Epistax said:

yeah? go play on a mac

In all honesty I'd love a mac, feel free to buy me one.

Guest Epistax
Arioch said:

Don't make me laugh.

"IBM PC" hardware nowadays doesn't mean they are made by IBM.

Mac hardware may be (mostly) top notch, that still doesn't mean I'd dig deeper into my pockets just for the so-called privilege to own one of those fruity colored monstrosities.

there is seriously only one thing good about macs- they are only about 50% microsoft. I know ms will never go away but once I'm more familiar with linux i hope to bring my own % down from the current 99.9%.

If anyone doesn't know what's wrong with microsoft, read the book 1984.

Guest Epistax

hehe i don't expect them to actually destroy the planet. bush got to it first.