Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
elbryan42

doom.wrong.button.com - weekly update!

just the toons this week. too much school! i'm gonna go insane... well i did leave early today to see the movie "The Forsaken". awesome movie by the way. lots of blood, action and nudity! what more could you want?

maybe you should put up a page somewhere to update about it, cuz the forums are really not the place.

Thought about it. My ISP allows you to have a webpage off of their server. Unfortunately, with school I don't have much time. I know everyone knows I do a major update every Friday. But I post updates anyways. First, to let people know about the new stuff on the site. Second, to catch the eyes of the newbies, so that they know about the site.

Plot, good FX/production quality and coloring/mastering job, sets, soundtrack, acting, character development, a sense of feel for what is going on on-screen, all that stuff that makes a good movie.

Everything that The Cell didn't have.

elbryan42 said:

Thought about it. My ISP allows you to have a webpage off of their server. Unfortunately, with school I don't have much time. I know everyone knows I do a major update every Friday. But I post updates anyways. First, to let people know about the new stuff on the site. Second, to catch the eyes of the newbies, so that they know about the site.

Fair enough, and your posts at least aren't terribly objectionable and you seem like a nice guy ( :) ) but, its getting a little wearing. Why not just mail the doomworld news people and let them update the proper place about it?

Guest DIRE

elbryan42, I just wanted to take the time to tell you i like the ftp, and i appriciate it. matter of fact i leeched quite a bit off it the other day :). Keep up the good work.

Guest deathwarrior

elb, check out my upload folder and UPDATE it.

sorry about that. don't even have time to shit lately. for everyone looking for some deathwarrior stuff, there are some skulltag levels, plus the music wad from the upcoming "uac resurrection" in the deathwarrior directory in the "source ports & total conversions" directory.

DIRE said:

elbryan42, I just wanted to take the time to tell you i like the ftp, and i appriciate it. matter of fact i leeched quite a bit off it the other day :). Keep up the good work.

Thank you so very much.