Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
elbryan42

Can anyone help me get...

About 2 years ago I had a million dollars, actual several million. I sold it though, and now I'm starting to miss it. Can someone please give me a million dollars? Or tell me where I can get a million dollars?

Go marry yoself one of them fine, rich, puerto rican, sugar honeys! Then you'll be rich, and have a fine lookin' lady every night!
:P

And to top it all off, they're sweet too!

Hahahahahahahahaha .... hah hah ... hah.

Heh.

ROTFLMAO. Sorry, but methinks that this is counted under warez requests, isn't it? Oh yeah, I know this great web site where you can go and download a million dollars... Oh right, warez is bad, sorry, but I don't want to get in trouble with Linguica or anything. Hey maybe I could e-mail you... Never mind, just me mentioning that here could get me in trouble. In fact, I think just reading a warez request could get me in trouble. You could get in trouble for just noticing a warez request. You could get in trouble for just visiting a forum where a warez request has been made. I think we should just leave it at that, and pretend this whole thing never happened. *Looks around and whistles innocently as Ling passes by and when questioned denies anything was going on.

This "several million dollars"? How much exactly did you sell it for? I never heard of anyone selling money for less than it's face value before :)