Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DooMBoy

I have a nightmare

Well, it happened again-another dream about Doom.
This time I was the Doomguy himself, and I had a Shotgun in my hands. I was standing on a wide concrete plane. There were Knights and Barons of Hell standing all around me. Oh yeah, and a lot of acid barrels. They were all standing in a such a way that none of them could see me, but they were standing so close that I could not sneak away from them, and if I shot an acid barrel, then I would instantly die, since they too were really close. Then I heard a BullDog Demon's growl and I looked up and there was one falling towrds me. The Knights and Barons heard it and when they turned around they saw it and me and started beating up on me, and right before I died, I woke up.
Wierd, huh?

well, I once had a dream that my grandparents were being attacked by a Cacodemon, so you are not alone.

In a way, your dream seems familiar with level 23 on Doom2, Barrels O´ Fun.

That's even more weird..

Submerge said:

well, I once had a dream that my grandparents were being attacked by a Cacodemon, so you are not alone.

Same here, but it was a cyberdemon...

Once i dreamed i was in a house on some street that was being besiged by cacodemons..i mean MILLIONS of the bastards!!

Cant rememer anything else,just looking out the door of 'my' house (Nothing like my real house) and seeing them blowing up cars and bits of the houses at the far end,then i went back inside to fetch a gun..