Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DooMBoy

To NightFang.

Hey, I went to your site. You don't have any games on there-not even shareware Doom or even any Heretic or HeXen! Believe me, I looked and looked and all I saw was Zdaemon for 4 different platform types. Please explain.

Guest Cacodemon Leade

Um, DoomBoy, I hope you aren't asking for warez, cause if Mordeth sees your reply then he will [snip] parts of it. Doomboy, how about buying the Depths of DOOM Trilogy, Towers of Darkness, and Final DOOM. By then you will have all the games you mentioned.

Guest Cacodemon Leade

Oh. I don't think Zdaemon will work on Shareware DOOM, but if you are desparate, go ahead. You may get undesirable results.

Cacodemon Leade said:

Oh. I don't think Zdaemon will work on Shareware DOOM, but if you are desparate, go ahead. You may get undesirable results.

Oh it probably would work. You would have to find someone running a server using shareware Doom though. All the sourceports will work with the shareware wad afaik.

Guest Ressurected
Ralphis said:

Um caco, he said Shareware. Um, so [snip] you.

Uh, are you and caco enemies or somthing? You guys always seem to argue with eachother

Ralphis said:

Zdaemon is mostly played on DooM2.

Yeah, I know. Too bad people don't set up e1m* servers. All of those levels are pretty good in DM.