Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest PFCRon

Good news!!!!!!!!!

Guest PFCRon

Hey guys! Remember that public speaking paper/speech on why violence in video games should not be banned that I got a C- on? Well, just a couple of days ago I went to my principal to let her look at it and see what she thought (yeah, my principal's a woman). I thought I overheard her commenting about how my reasons were convincing, despite her veiws on the subject matter. Right after she read it she called the teacher into her office, and let's just say the argument wasn't pretty (I could hear the yelling through the door while I was waiting outside). It ended up having my paper go up to an A (about a 93). Is that sweet or what? See what happens when I just listen to people's advice? I carry out the plan, and ended up gettin a better grade for the paper! Thanks again guys!

Oh, BTW, I think it was Fodders that was wondering if my teacher was a babe. His assumption was right on. She just turned 30. Unforuneately, she's married and has 2 kids. :( Then again, she's much older, so I don't really think about it.

Hahah, nice. I hope you learned your lesson, NEVER let yourself drown in propaganda, your beliefs are worth standing up for.

BTW, 30 would suit the Fod man just right. =)

PFCRon said:

She just turned 30. Unforuneately, she's married and has 2 kids. :( Then again, she's much older, so I don't really think about it.

30? Damn! Too young for me :(

This is great news. One up for great arguments, regardless of subject matter or viewpoint on the issue.

BTW, tell your teacher to try not to let any facts get in the way of her opinions ;)

Guest fraggle`

woo

Guest Nuno Correia
deadnail said:

Hahah, nice. I hope you learned your lesson, NEVER let yourself drown in propaganda, your beliefs are worth standing up for.

BTW, 30 would suit the Fod man just right. =)

"Foder" (foo-deh) means "To Fuck" in Portuguese. So there.

PFCRon said:

has 2 kids. :(

If you really wanna be a bitch, call social services. They don't like narrow-minded parents much.

Nuno Correia said:

"Foder" (foo-deh) means "To Fuck" in Portuguese. So there.

yeh? cool! Talk about coincidence ? Nuno Correia means "I am gay" in Outer Mongolian

Guest Cacodemon Leade

Finally! Your teacher came to her senses and decided to give you an A! Now that's what everyone should get for a presentation that is just like PFCRon's.

P.S. PFCRon, changed my Monty Python Quote, and it has to do with the Albatross one.