Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Liam the Bard

Humor (i think)

Guest Liam the Bard

Hey letz all submit ideaz for the WORST possible doom TCs!

"ghetto doom"

"who wants to be a millionaire doom"

"tetris doom"

"doom for blind people"

"esco doom :)"

Guest Dave

I find that problem too..

Guest ZarcyB

"RalphisDoom"

The main character is Ralphis, Doomworld's resident 13 year old Doomer.
The least powerful weapon is Ralphis' Wang, dealing a pitiful 1 point of damage. The most powerful weapon is Ralphis' Head, it's so thick it deals 83465987326432984724 points of damage to EVERYTHING he talks to. To confuse the enemy, there is the Fake SUB7 device, which often backfires in the main character's face. There is no multiplayer mode in RalphisDoom as the main character hardly gets along with any other characters.

Flame me all ya want Ralphis, it's only a damn joke :)

Guest Liam the Bard
Lord FlatHead said:

Please put some ---'s above your signature. I actually read the whole thing believing it was a TC idea.

LOL i was just changing it and then i saw this post.

Guest fraggle`

"doomworld forums doom"

hell doom...also known as kenny's math teachers classroom doom. my teacher is satan. shes a bitch. and she says 666 alot. i really think its her favorite knumber. she hasnt said it in a while though.

How bout:

Microsoft Doom 2001(just like normal Doom, but you need Dual pentium 5s to run it....oh, and the sounds suck)

or...sit down..

DAIKATANA Doom(Tm)

(shudder)

ZarcyB said:

"RalphisDoom"

The main character is Ralphis, Doomworld's resident 13 year old Doomer.
The least powerful weapon is Ralphis' Wang, dealing a pitiful 1 point of damage. The most powerful weapon is Ralphis' Head, it's so thick it deals 83465987326432984724 points of damage to EVERYTHING he talks to. To confuse the enemy, there is the Fake SUB7 device, which often backfires in the main character's face. There is no multiplayer mode in RalphisDoom as the main character hardly gets along with any other characters.

Flame me all ya want Ralphis, it's only a damn joke :)

That was funny. In ZarcyDooM, you play as Zarcy who has 2 allies, the conceited Maonth and the moronic Dest. Your main objective is to find your only 2 friends, bust into someone's IRC room and try and take over. End up failing miserably because you go and cry about how you thought the enemy put a subseven virus on your machine. Your player then realises how gullible he is and runs away to a new irc channel where he has maonth to help him. Doesn't it sound familiar...i mean fun?

Guest Dest-X

"addon for Ralphisdoom: Gay sex adventures with toke"

Guest Dave

LMAO
sorry but that's the iceing on the cake dude!

Guest ZarcyB
Ralphis said:

...End up failing miserably because you go and cry about how you thought the enemy put a subseven virus on your machine...

I think you mean crying from laughing too hard. MAN it was funny.

RalphisDoom II - Hell in Ralphis' Pants
Ralphis has an operation to try and make his wang bigger, but something goes terribly wrong and he becomes a girl. Then his mom and dad rape him and leave him for dead. Then along comes Toke and decides, ah what the hell, and rapes Ralphis too.
The aim of the game is to kill Ralphis in the most amusing way possible.

Dave said:

I find that problem too..

Hmmm.... Here are some:

"Surviver Doom"

"Duke Nukem Doom"

"Funniest Home Videos Doom"

"Doom Outakes"

Guest mantraSaucy
fraggle` said:

"doomworld forums doom"

rofl

How about "Turtle Doom" ??? You are a turtle and you walk slower than a man who's 90 years old. You only have your turtle feet to kick with (you walk upright). All the enemies are sonic the hedgehogs with chainguns that have been oiled so they shoot twice as fast as they did before.

I challenge anyone to come up with a worse idea ^_^