Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Zeratul 982

...Done.

Guest PFCRon

I got a "password is not allowed" error. What the hell is that?

great job! they sound awesome. one thing though... with your permission i would like to put in the keen sounds with a higher volume. you can barely hear it compared to the added sounds. this will save you an excruciating upload if you change it yourself.

PFCRon said:

I got a "password is not allowed" error. What the hell is that?

You mean you can't access my folder, or you can't access the ftp at all?
user = doom
password = doom

Elbryan: Go ahead if you want. I attempted go get rid of the "crackles" using the sound recorder program, but I have a feeling that raising the Cmdr. Keen sounds and the arch-vile sounds (just reverted them back from the excessive-sounding motherdemon sounds) will create more noise and "crackles." But if you know a way how to avoid it, or if it's necessary, go ahead.
I just remembered that I forgot a sound to put in there. I was going to use the D64 item/monster "spawn" sound....you know, the "wheesh" sound, to replace the item respawn sound. Oops...oh well.

Guest PFCRon
Zeratul 982 said:

You can't access my folder, or you can't access the ftp at all?

As in, when I click to download the file, I get that error message. And what are you talking about "user=doom"? There's nothin there to enter a password or anything like that. If there is, then it must be hidden somewhere.

Try this:

ftp://doom:doom@24.72.20.212/wads/zeratul 982/psxsnds.wad

I uploaded the file using WS_FTP Pro. Maybe that has something to do with it... Maybe not. Make sure you're selecting "save file..." and not "open from it's..."

I also get errors. I keep trying to get the stonedemo, but I can't. Why?