Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Liam the Bard

Favorite DooM pastime?

Guest Liam the Bard

What is your favorite DooM pastime(s)?

I like to....
1. Beat the par time on my favorite level, mt. erebus, over and over (or any episode 3 level for that matter)
2. Create various "arena" levels filled with monsters and challenge myself
3. Create large maze levels and either...
*Challenge my friends to find their way out
*Put one of every monster in the maze, run around, and see which one kills me first
4. Put turbo on with doom95 and hit myself with rockets

1; Edit my own levels
2; Edit levels for other prople's projects
3; Just play the damn thing. I must have completed Doom 2 about a hundred times on UV ;)
4; Generally obsess about Doom in the most unhealthy way. :)

1.Warp to level 30 of DOOM 2 on ultra violence with fast monsters on,respawn monsters.And than just kick ass.

2.Beat the game as many times as I can in one day.

3.Get as many monsters to fight each other and watch the royal rumble (not WWF royal rumble,but the hell rumble).

4.Attempt to get the monsters of the same speices to fight each other.

5.Seek and destroy every monster in all the levels of any DOOM and find every secret and item.

6.Im utterly obsessed with DOOM,writing Long Doom storys,comics,pictures,doodling in my school book.

Guest mantraSaucy

uninstall it

mantraSaucy said:

uninstall it

You won't be ready for your arrival in hell if you don't get to know the place will you? :p

Ssad basrad...

Guest Dave
nightmare imp said:

1.Warp to level 30 of DOOM 2 on ultra violence with fast monsters on,respawn monsters.And than just kick ass.

2.Beat the game as many times as I can in one day.

3.Get as many monsters to fight each other and watch the royal rumble (not WWF royal rumble,but the hell rumble).

4.Attempt to get the monsters of the same speices to fight each other.

5.Seek and destroy every monster in all the levels of any DOOM and find every secret and item.

6.Im utterly obsessed with DOOM,writing Long Doom storys,comics,pictures,doodling in my school book.

i do that too man

Jayextee said:

1; Edit my own levels
2; Edit levels for other prople's projects
3; Just play the damn thing. I must have completed Doom 2 about a hundred times on UV ;)
4; Generally obsess about Doom in the most unhealthy way. :)

1. Make levels.

2. Play other people's levels.

3. Edit textures.

4. Try to think of new .deh patches.

5. Try to compose doom songs. (I'm not very good at it)

6. Play botmatches.

Guest kristus

Ask Anders Johansen to DM and then try to kill him atleast 3-4 times. :p

Looking at Tarins avatar. ROFLMAO

Making levels with really little health and badass monsters and asking SoM to playtest it.

Disorder said:

I like to try to complete a level without shooting anyone. That's fun !! LOL :)

uh disorder... dont ya think its kinda hard to live in any level with out killing any monsters...

boris said:

heh

Hey, how's it going you whacked out long haired hippy fish?

=]

Guest Someguy

I Like to try and complete a level as fast as possible without cheats and without dying, but not worrying about secrets, kills or items. Usually I can only just scrape through to the end alive. My best time was 11 seconds on E1M1, although I had about 20% health left, Oh well.

Typing "anubis" in ZDoom console
Typing "bind "c" "summon cacodemon""
Utilizing the cheat codes
Pressing the key "c" a couple of thousand times

Guest kristus
Ralphis said:

See how many people suck in csdoom.

/me spanks Ralphis.

I also like to see the demo in Vexation DM with Toke and Ralphis where ralphis is publically humiliated (in a DM sense). :p

Going in to DoomArena csdoom server and kick the asses of the clan practicing there, with a ping of 800+. (That clan sucks)

Guest Dave

play all doom till I fall off my chair

1. get 2 spider masterminds two fight or a cybie and a spidey to fight (those are classic bouts) i also try for baron vs baron ive only been able to do it once and it was an awesome fight!

2.just starting out in a level and type in idmus and listening to the music of levels...doom music is one of my favorite things to liten to and now its just like a cd player and the songs are endless...

3.in level 21 of tnt evilution i like putting clipping mode and going out on to this small mountain and watch the hundreds of imp fire balls fly my way...also included are cybie rockets!!

Ebola said:

/me spanks Ralphis.

I also like to see the demo in Vexation DM with Toke and Ralphis where ralphis is publically humiliated (in a DM sense). :p

Going in to DoomArena csdoom server and kick the asses of the clan practicing there, with a ping of 800+. (That clan sucks)

my keyboard was messed up that night you freak.