Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
prower

YO ESCO HOMEY!

What be chillin my homeslice diggity-d? How's everythin bow-banging fo yo junx? Shiat dawg I was all up in the hood last nite and I was smokin' an eight-ball when those mothafuckin pigs wuz all like "hey doodz yo can't smoke that crack in my hood" so I SHOT THA MOTHAFUCKAHS!! Hhaha shiat yo, one of dese dayz yo be best step up and recognize that I'm a true playa.

So I was like muthafuckin playing Memento fucking Mori 2 right dawg, and shit I was like BOW BOW BANG MOTHAFUCKAHZ and dem chaingunners went down faster than a five dolla ho! I was like oh shit dawg, this map be the junx! It be bow-banging!

Alright ya'll I gotz to chill with my saucebucket homeys in south Compton. PEACE OUT YALLZ

Guest mantraSaucy

esco = 0wned

Ralphis said:

Prower!!!
/me spanks

prower, back with the homies :D

WTF? Aight yo, if you say so, dawg! What da flip is bow-banging?Nice pic by da way.

mantraSaucy said:

esco = 0wned

Yo jackoff, I ain't done a goddamn thing to you, but if yo punk ass wants ta start somethin' you just found da right person! Go back were you came from, hater!

esco said:

WTF? Aight yo, if you say so, dawg! What da flip is bow-banging?Nice pic by da way.

I should send a hitman round to break your knees. Where do you live?

GAVINJCD

Guest kristus

Oit Eit DA BOMB

DAS BETHA!! MATTHAFACKHA BAIATCH

yo that pic looks almost like one of person in the game Star Ocean 2

Guest mantraSaucy
esco said:

Yo jackoff, I ain't done a goddamn thing to you, but if yo punk ass wants ta start somethin' you just found da right person! Go back were you came from, hater!

yuo = hater

o and i know you think that esco's wrighting is dumb and stuff, but hay thats how he wants to wright. is there a rule in the message boards that you can't wright in slang

i could'nt imagine esco not wrighting the way he does

New rule on the forums, all posts must contain no more than 5 spelling errors, in which case Saga you can never post again. :)

GavinJCD said:

New rule on the forums, all posts must contain no more than 5 spelling errors, in which case Saga you can never post again. :)

Previous post by GavinJCD:
"I'm not sure why Toke and Fodders are defending doomserv, there is a flaw which has thankfully been uncovered. It was a very dangerous security hole which could have and maybe already has lead to a lot of damage.
The fact is blaming Aurikan is very foolish and stupid, also stupid is the obvious fabrications about him deleting files of "ppls"(PEOPLE'S) hardrives. I do not know why TOKE and Fodders are so against him, he has helped everyone in the doom "communith" (COMMUNITY)and instead of congratulating him for his efforts you are harassing him, and making up stories.
This whole "ting" (THING)has gotten out of hand. I personally am not going to touch doomserv again "wheather"(WHETHER) the bug is fixed or not...I am not prepared to take the risk. Toke, you being a "oomserv" (DOOMSERV) moderator and all should stop whining about what Aurikan has done and start wondering about the safety of your machine.
Regards
Gavin J. C. Doherty "

Can we backdate this new rule Gav? There's 5 in there :)

If you really want to speak esco, you have to make all "th's" "d's"

Guest pickle_hammer

shit they're everywhere

Guest pickle_hammer
GavinJCD said:

GAVINJCD

I'll do it for you! In fact, I'll break his tailbone and rip his eyes out too! <-- in doom that is

Guest pickle_hammer
esco said:

tater

GavinJCD said:

GAVINJCD

How about I break yo goony jaw myself, pussy! Come down to florida and see if I ain't gots da heart ta fuck you up!

And I am CERTAIN, I know a lot more violent peeps than yo punk ass does!

pickle_hammer said:

I'll do it for you! In fact, I'll break his tailbone and rip his eyes out too! <-- in doom that is

Scrub!

Guest DIRE

I dont know y people cant shoe esco the same respect they show everyone else. he has his own way of expressing himself, and that is his 1st amendment right. i have no problem with the way he talks, actually he is quite a asset to this community that certain people are determined to scare away. Esco good job on the Doom64 sounds keep up the good work. all the rest of the haters can burn.

Guest RTC Marine
esco said:

/me sighs

Geez, man.
Esco's writing isn't THAT annoying, in fact, it's kind of amusing sometimes.

So lay off it already.....Leo!

Guest Dest-X
esco said:

Saucy

Guest Dave
pickle_hammer said:

shit they're everywhere

lmao!

DIRE said:

I dont know y people cant shoe esco the same respect they show everyone else. he has his own way of expressing himself, and that is his 1st amendment right. i have no problem with the way he talks, actually he is quite a asset to this community that certain people are determined to scare away. Esco good job on the Doom64 sounds keep up the good work. all the rest of the haters can burn.

the internet != america

fodders said:

ppl can't count.. its an abbreviation rather than a mistake

Guest DIRE
Jon said:

the internet != america

God damn strait, if it were not for our miltary, the internet would not exsist. so before u go bashing America, you better realize, if it were not for us, you wouldent even be in this forum typing.

Now listen mr patriot, a) the internet was developed by universities and USED by the military, b) THE INTERNET IS STILL NOT AMERICA, YOUR CONSTITION DOES NOT APPLY HERE

esco said:

How about I break yo goony jaw myself, pussy! Come down to florida and see if I ain't gots da heart ta fuck you up!

And I am CERTAIN, I know a lot more violent peeps than yo punk ass does!

wanker
hahahahaha