Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

the wave of death for doom

i have seen many post saying that some of you are leaving. This is sad because it is the doom players that keep doom alive. I hate seeing this happen but many of us have been acting like small children and spaming every body. I have seen even respected players turn on people because they asked a stupid question or made a non doom post. come on lets stop being children. when i can here 2 years ago it was not even like this. It is also not the newbies' fault i have seen more problems with people that have been here a wile than with people i see on here in one day. ahh 1998 the good year, or at least i think well i am glad that it has caumed down a bit but still lets just chill out. i have been here longer than many of u and will stay until doomworld is either torn apart or long gone

Heh. 10 leave within a month. 50 come in a month. We aren't losing people.

look at this way. i was playing doom for over 2 years before i came to these forums and before that i came here by chance on a search engine to get a file and thought that nobody would be in forums. anyway, there are probobly alot of doomers out there that will come... eventually.

Most of the guys saying "Aagh, I will never come back, I am leaving forever, no way!" use to come back. They just cannot leave Doom :)

I was just shocked when Ricrob said he will not update his page anymore. I loved his site (here on Doomworld).

Guest fraggle`
Ralphis said:

Heh. 10 leave within a month. 50 come in a month. We aren't losing people.

50 NEWBIES come in a month

Yeah, I said it once. Actually twice

I was havin a bad, depressing week. But I got over it, and now I'm back

Hmm. If people didn't punish others for doing stupid posts, then this place would become overcrowded with crappy posts.