Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Zeratul 982

highest # of replies yet...?

I couldn't help but notice how many replies the "skriver kasst" post has. Could that be one of the highest amounts of replies on a single post we've ever had on here or what?

I mean I've seen a couple with 50 or so, but never anywhere near 90.

Geez, and it's all a bunch of rubbish...I couldn't even get through it all.

Oh well, I'm off to change my sig...
again

No, back during the days of the csdoom (everybody against tom) and doomserv flamewars (toke/fodders vs. rest of doomworld forumgoers, mostly), threads frequently went above 200 posts.

There was one Aurikan started waaay back in the beginning of the forums that got something like 267 total, after having a good deal of replies deleted by everybody's favorite moderator. It was when he basically announced on these forums how you could hack into people's machines if they were using DoomServ.

Arioch said:

No, back during the days of the csdoom (everybody against tom) and doomserv flamewars (toke/fodders vs. rest of doomworld forumgoers, mostly), threads frequently went above 200 posts.

I was on fod and toke's team. That was before i realized doomserv doesnt work and it sucks.

Guest fraggle`
Lüt said:

There was one Aurikan started waaay back in the beginning of the forums that got something like 267 total, after having a good deal of replies deleted by everybody's favorite moderator. It was when he basically announced on these forums how you could hack into people's machines if they were using DoomServ.

i have that thread archived on my site :)

Ralphis said:

I was on fod and toke's team. That was before i realized doomserv doesnt work and it sucks.

IT works, the many people on there each evening is a testimonial to that fact

Guest Dave

Some big number....

fraggle` said:

i have that thread archived on my site :)

Heh. I have one version of it, I think a few posts had been edited though. It was the one that had 267 replies. I have a bunch of other old threads too from back in the day when King REoL's gestapo threats were pretty accurate.