Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest pickle_hammer

go fish clan

Guest pickle_hammer

Calling all people... the RETAT go fish clan is recruiting people!!! email me @ pickle_hammer@hotmail.com for more details

ps download doomserv!

Guest pickle_hammer

nc and esox.. well they're finns but they speak swedish

We will be the most kick-ass Go fish clan around! Oh, can we also have a hearts subdivision??, I kick ass at that too!

pickle_hammer said:

nc and esox.. well they're finns but they speak swedish

Finnish Fish? Naaaaah. You need Swedish Fish

Guest fraggle`

The fishes are a kind of 'symbol' of #doom : thats why so many of us (me, jon, arioch, mewse...) have the fishes as our faces. And doomserv and #doom are traditionally warring tribes. Is anyone else seeing the irony here?

Wait, what are these people a clan of again? card players? 'coz I'd be up for that.

fraggle` said:

The fishes are a kind of 'symbol' of #doom : thats why so many of us (me, jon, arioch, mewse...) have the fishes as our faces. And doomserv and #doom are traditionally warring tribes. Is anyone else seeing the irony here?

No, No, No... We're a "Go Fish", the card game, clan. Clan Retat. We don't care about your silly little fish symbols.

I've decided that I as good as I'm going to get in Doom deathmatch.. So I need a new challenge.. and yes Go Fish is that challege. Soon we will be kicking every other Go Fish Clan's ass that we can find on yahoo, lycos, gamecolony, or where ever it is that we play. I hope that we branch out into other card games as well, since I also play a mean game of hearts, spades, and also poker.

And since you brought up the DS v #doom.. here's something for you to ponder. We sit in a mediocroe chat program talk about and play doom, while you guys sit in the #doom irc channel and talk about programming.. Is anyone else seeing the irony here? :)

-Bluntman

Arioch said:

Wait, what are these people a clan of again? card players? 'coz I'd be up for that.

Well Arioch, We have a pretty rigorous try out period. Not just anyone can get into Clan Retat. So here's the first part:

How should you reply if I say "Do you have any queens?"

-blunt

Guest pickle_hammer
Arioch said:

Ok email me... its mostly go fish, a bit of hearts on yahoo games (games.yahoo.com) and we go into go fish --> Dolphin safe room.

Guest fraggle`
Will said:

No, No, No... We're a "Go Fish", the card game, clan. Clan Retat. We don't care about your silly little fish symbols.

I've decided that I as good as I'm going to get in Doom deathmatch.. So I need a new challenge.. and yes Go Fish is that challege. Soon we will be kicking every other Go Fish Clan's ass that we can find on yahoo, lycos, gamecolony, or where ever it is that we play. I hope that we branch out into other card games as well, since I also play a mean game of hearts, spades, and also poker.

And since you brought up the DS v #doom.. here's something for you to ponder. We sit in a mediocroe chat program talk about and play doom, while you guys sit in the #doom irc channel and talk about programming.. Is anyone else seeing the irony here? :)

-Bluntman

Fair enough, I thought you meant a doom clan called "go fish". Theres no need to be so hostile.

pickle_hammer said:

Ok email me... its mostly go fish, a bit of hearts on yahoo games (games.yahoo.com) and we go into go fish --> Dolphin safe room.

Noooo don't let the #Doom elitist in, they will take over your irc channel :)

fraggle` said:

Theres no need to be so hostile.

Hostile? Well, I don't see how doomserv and #doom can be traditionally warring tribes without alittle hostility. :)

-Blunt

Guest fraggle`

ok, there seems to be a mild doomserv/#doom flamewar brewing, can i suggest we all drop it now before it gets any worse

Will said:

...while you guys sit in the #doom irc channel and talk about programming.. Is anyone else seeing the irony here? :)

coding, (doom specifically) not 'programming'

Guest Cacodemon Leade
pickle_hammer said:

Esco you suck...

Oh yeah? Pickle Hammer you suck...

fodders said:

Noooo don't let the #Doom elitist in, they will take over your irc channel :)

shutup Fod

Will said:

We will be the most kick-ass Go fish clan around! Oh, can we also have a hearts subdivision??, I kick ass at that too!

I'll play the hearts subdivision. :)

GavinJCD said:

shutup Fod

Hahahah I mention elitist an Gavin butts in, now THAT'S irony :)

Guest Nuno Correia
Cacodemon Leade said:

Oh yeah? Pickle Hammer you suck...

yu0 = f4g0t !%%#$!

fraggle` said:

4 ??? out of....195 faces? That hardly qualifies as "so many of us":)

Will said:

How should you reply if I say "Do you have any queens?"-blunt

If you let Mewse Fraggle Jon and Arioch join, then obviously the answer would be "I have 4 queens" surely? :)

fraggle` said:

ok, there seems to be a mild doomserv/#doom flamewar brewing, can i suggest we all drop it now before it gets any worse

Not another one, damnit!