• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest PoorRichard

Any1 for some zdoom c00p NOW?

Guest PoorRichard

zdoomgl.exe -join 24.218.77.206

(or you can use regular zdoom, not zdoomgl).

Guest Nuno Correia

Are you dumb or something?

Guest PoorRichard
GavinJCD said:

This isn't a place to advertise your server.

Thank you for setting me straight.
Tell me though, how might I find someone who is wanting to play some coop Doom2 (zDoom)? I am just getting back into Doom after playing the Quake games for several years...
I know how to find csdoom games...but how can someone find a person wanting to play some zdoom?
Sorry for my newbie-ness.

Guest Dave

Urrrrrrr
you gotta 'look around' and stuff.

Nuno Correia said:

Are you dumb or something?

Of all the retarded things posted here in the past week, where do you get the notion that this guy is dumb? True, the post prolly should be in the Multiplayer forums but it is Doom related, not inflammitory, and is in no way hurting anyone whatsoever. SHEESH! :P

PoorRichard said:

Tell me though, how might I find someone who is wanting to play some coop Doom2 (zDoom)? I am just getting back into Doom after playing the Quake games for several years...
I know how to find csdoom games...but how can someone find a person wanting to play some zdoom?

Don't pay any attention to Gav. He hates everybody :P

PoorRichard said:

Go here, get bond's internet doom launcher and run it, this shows both cs and zdaemon servers running with names of players playing http://nfdfn.jinr.ru/~bond/csdoom/

Guest Nuno Correia
Stphrz said:

Of all the retarded things posted here in the past week, where do you get the notion that this guy is dumb? True, the post prolly should be in the Multiplayer forums but it is Doom related, not inflammitory, and is in no way hurting anyone whatsoever. SHEESH! :P

GAH! OK, you're actually right. Sorry, uh, Server-advertising Dude.

GavinJCD said:

This isn't a place to advertise your server.

He isnt advertising a server, Zdoom is peer to peer.