Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest SlayeR

Hosting for my site

Guest SlayeR

Does anyone know of any Doom related sites who do hosting? I am getting sick of nbci's HUGE banner and they won't even let me log in to update my site any more. I have tried Doomworld and NewDoom.com but I have had no luck...

If you want to get it on Doomworld or Newdoom, try a different design. I'm surprised Newdoom hasn't taken it, I guess they're getting pickier now.

Another decent place is www.f2s.com although they have a nasty habit of deleting and ZIP files you might want to post. I can't think of any other bannerless free hosting places at the moment.

Guest SlayeR

Damn, NewDoom.com is supposed to be easy to get onto? Maybe my email isn't working... oh well. I can't be screwed changing the design AGAIN... I've just totally redesigned my page and it took AGES, although it wouldn't be too hard to redesign now, my new design uses a stylesheet, which makes the whole site easy to change...

Doomworld supposedly only hosts sites that update regularly but, umm, well... apart from Skulltag, Immoral Conduct and a couple of others, hardly any of their current hosted sites update regularly =p

I think Ling really needs to go on a deleting spree, some of the sites haven't been updated in well over a year now.

Try 50megs.com. They do have banners, but the banners are relatively unobtrusive. Plus they offer ftp.

Btw, I still can't find a link on your main page to get into the ZDooM levels. There's a link to ZDooM GL, but none to the regular ZDooM levels.

Lüt said:

I'm surprised Newdoom hasn't taken it, I guess they're getting pickier now.

Yes.

Stphrz said:

Yes.

Getting pickier? That's not saying much, eh? *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge* :P