Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest MACVILE`WHORE

A question for ling, and update to my wads

Guest MACVILE`WHORE

First off, I am (again again I know) BACK, but the problem is..MY ACCOUNT GOT FUX0RED AGAIN... for the 5th funking time.

After like 6 or so monthes when I try to post, it says "cannot find m.txt" and it alaso says something about resetting unix or what not, ling if you could look into this that would help, because it gets pretty aggravating having to register again and again.

Second, I see now that some users (i.e. Lut and.. err some other people) have little messages under their names, is this something I could do myself? Or is it something that you earn?

Third, I have updated my mp3 and sound wads, they can either be found in my upload dir, or when elbryan finishes with them they should be in the wads dir, just overwrite all the ones you downloaded bfore with these ones, because trust me these are better.

Well, enjoy my wads, and have a sw33t bag of l337 ch33t0s type of day.

MACVILE`WHORE said:

Second, I see now that some users (i.e. Lut and.. err some other people) have little messages under their names, is this something I could do myself? Or is it something that you earn?

They're titles. We can't fill them out. Ling can. Enough people complained so Ling made up our titles himself.

Guest Dave

I got something like that I think with my old account...mmm interesting.
Them titles....I guess they are for the gifted characteres of this forum or something....sheeesh.
I need a break...

Guest MACVILE`WHORE
Lüt said:

They're titles. We can't fill them out. Ling can. Enough people complained so Ling made up our titles himself.

/me complains to ling

Gimme a title dammit, or you'll never get back your subscription to SESAME STW33t pr0n magaziine!!!111

/me gets his funk on in a garbage can

Guest stphrz'

Testing.. New account.

Guest stphrz'

testing again

Guest stphrz'

Die fod. Die =P

1208??!?!??

You had 102x a while ago! What are you doing? Spamming in older threads??

Lüt said:

But beware, because Ling has a bizarre impulse of naming people based in his own ill judgement.

Ask Arioch if you don't believe me...

MACVILE`WHORE said:

/me complains to ling

Gimme a title dammit, or you'll never get back your subscription to SESAME STW33t pr0n magaziine!!!111

/me gets his funk on in a garbage can

YOU FOOL!!! YOU HAVE TO SUGGEST A NAME!!!

NOW YOU'RE DOOMED!!!111

Guest Dave
stphrz' said:

Die fod. Die =P

Heh....how many is that now?

Zaldron said:

1208??!?!??

You had 102x a while ago! What are you doing? Spamming in older threads??

I think Ling gave him a boost for his troubles and past inconveniences.